In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
Was fairly disappointed with this last episode after the first two. Im really curious to see how the rest of the season is gonna play out

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I have friends that are known by their last name. If his wife was in that circle she'd call him by his last name too.

I guess that's true.. my boy is known by his last name and his girl never calls him by his first name either. I figured if the couple were married it be a lil different though..

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
what i just dont get is Brody is a powerful asset for Nazir so why would you have him do dumb shyt like this and risk getting caught?
This had me annoyed the entire episode...Brody's a congressman and soon to be #2 on the presidential ticket and they got him doing that bullshyt :why:

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps
I'm interested in how this will all play out. Brody should not be able to escape but if he does, where does this leave the series?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They got the tape, but they still dont have any proof that Brody did anything wrong yet.

They have enough circumstantial evidence to ruin his political career and life, at the very least. Keep in mind two Marines were captured, one just tried to snipe the vice president. The other, Brody, got a video calling the U.S. government war criminals and referring to something he was supposed to do in retaliation for Abu Nazir's son dying.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm interested in how this will all play out. Brody should not be able to escape but if he does, where does this leave the series?

He'll be able to escape because he's not important. They're after Abu Nazir. Like I said earlier they'll probably try to get them on their side to bring Nazir down.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have enough circumstantial evidence to ruin his political career and life, at the very least. Keep in mind two Marines were captured, one just tried to snipe the vice president. The other, Brody, got a video calling the U.S. government war criminals and referring to something he was supposed to do in retaliation for Abu Nazir's son dying.

Fred.

at the end of the day, Abu Nasir is the main target. I think there will be a major revelation once Brody is completely boxed in.