In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i predicted in season 1 Brody gonna eventually end up president and im sticking to that

he'll find a way to get out of this

Saul might have to die before the season over tho

Carrie really not a problem cause nobody gonna believe her crazy ass anyway

If anything I think it is more likely that Brody gets caught and his storyline is over and the show focuses on Carrie and some new threat to the government.

Carrie finding out she was right :ahh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If anything I think it is more likely that Brody gets caught and his storyline is over and the show focuses on Carrie and some new threat to the government.

Carrie finding out she was right :ahh:

This. I was willing to give last season a pass for the way they ended it, but they're not gonna prolong it any further it seems. They can't.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This. I was willing to give last season a pass for the way they ended it, but they're not gonna prolong it any further it seems. They can't.
Yea I hope so too. This show is too good to become "Prison Break"

For all intents and purposes, Brody is basically finished as a cell. Itll take a few episodes to get the rest of the CIA and the government on board with arresting him, and then a few more eps to actually catch him and try him.

It would be ridiculous if he gets away with this. Trying Walden for war crimes, the "mole" and Nazir should be the focus of the last few eps of the season

This is the best show to emerge since Breaking Bad :ohhh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea I hope so too. This show is too good to become "Prison Break"

For all intents and purposes, Brody is basically finished as a cell. Itll take a few episodes to get the rest of the CIA and the government on board with arresting him, and then a few more eps to actually catch him and try him.

It would be ridiculous if he gets away with this. Trying Walden for war crimes, the "mole" and Nazir should be the focus of the last few eps of the season

This is the best show to emerge since Breaking Bad :ohhh:

Yeah I think they may try to use Brody to lead them to Nazir. Everything is falling apart for him right now. Jess is getting suspicious. Estes is about to find out. I don't see him having a way out of this.

He better not :comeon:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So looking back...what procedure exactly did Carrie get done cuz it don't like she fell off at all :laugh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Decent episode
Dunno how Brody glnna get out of this, I think Dude goin to win the presidency and Brody being vp will be to powerful

Or because Saul said only him and Estes

What if Estes is a mole brehs

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was expecting that they actually did confiscate the only copy of that video in Lebanon, so that Saul would only know about Brody...but no longer have proof. That certainly would've prolonged the story some :manny: