In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What sup with wives on shows being bytches? Breaking Bad, Sopranos, etc.... now this one. All want to bytch about their husbands keeping secrets from them then once they find out they are quick to scream "I WISH I NEVER KNEW! I HATE YOU!" bytch that's why they didn't tell you in the first place.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What sup with wives on shows being bytches? Breaking Bad, Sopranos, etc.... now this one. All want to bytch about their husbands keeping secrets from them then once they find out they are quick to scream "I WISH I NEVER KNEW! I HATE YOU!" bytch that's why they didn't tell you in the first place.

That shyt is a phenomenon.... I can't remember any wife that was down on TV

Except maybe Lucretia from Spartacus? She was fukking Crixus on the side but she was down to helping Batiatus rise.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't go that far. The Carrie storyline was great but I don't think Brody would be that careless lying to his wife and not covering his tracks. It didn't make sense.

It makes perfect sense. He had a good alibi but that flat tire fukked him. Then dude ran.

It's not that he didn't cover his tracks, it's that he's not good enough at lying to have multiple excuses ready if things go wrong. He's not a sociopath like Dexter or Walter White. :manny:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global

These hoes man ..

Jessica could get it with the quickness tho :bryan:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brody won't get out of this. And he won't be arrested, either.

You know why? Because he has an open line to Abu Nazir. They'll either approach him outright like "we know, now you're a triple agent working for us" or they'll use Carrie.

As far as the ep this is the only time in the series so far where I was kinda :rudy: at something. Them asking Brody to go get the guy was :dwillhuh: as hell. It was extremely "plottish"....it wasn't natural at all. Makes no sense for Abu Nazir to have this guy become a Congressman then ask him to go pick up a man wanted by the CIA.

You could tell the writers were like "ok, we need Brody in the mix in this ep". I felt the same way about Hank conveniently asking Walt to drive him around in season 4 of "BB", which obviously made Walt privy to all kinds of info. "We need Walt in the mix". Still, season 4 of "BB" is classic so this is just a minor complaint about "Homeland", no big deal at all really.

Fred.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was :lolbron: @ Brody trying to play that shyt off after his daughter walked in....hands in his pockets, bending over, turning away......

No homo or whatever....but :usure:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brody won't get out of this. And he won't be arrested, either.

You know why? Because he has an open line to Abu Nazir. They'll either approach him outright like "we know, now you're a triple agent working for us" or they'll use Carrie.

Fred.

Yeah that's kinda where I figure they're gonna go with this.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The "mole", obviously...

mole.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was :lolbron: @ Brody trying to play that shyt off after his daughter walked in....hands in his pockets, bending over, turning away......

No homo or whatever....but :usure:

That wasn't acting breh. I don't think there's any actor in the world good enough to make out with a woman that fine and not get legit turned on.

Fred.