In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The tailor's comfort is important actually. The better argument is why didn't they just murk him and keep it moving. If the tailor believes Nazir has decided he's expendable there's the possibility he seeks protection and refuge through the government by flipping despite the possibility of getting locked up for a while. The tailor obviously had the thought that the hit was out considering what happened in the episode. Sending a familiar face he's dealt with lessens the chance he runs for it out of fear and tries to broker a deal to ensure his and his family's protection. The question that brings up then is why not kill him if you feel he would flip.

Agree completely with the killing him part...disagree completely with his comfort being important enough to risk sending brody there after the cia is already on him...send somebody else to get him, if he resists do it forcefully or like you said just clip him...brody's obviously acting on nazir's behest, if the tailor believed he was about to be killed because nazir wanted him gone, not sure how his brief previous interaction with brody was supposed to make a difference....sending brody to do it when u know he might be hostile makes it even stupider and risky

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Not like they could keep dude alive anyway, they were most likely going to kill him at the safe house. Should have sent them goons to make him disappear.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Agree completely with the killing him part...disagree completely with his comfort being important enough to risk sending brody there after the cia is already on him...send somebody else to get him, if he resists do it forcefully or like you said just clip him

:manny: I'm not saying I would have sent Brody myself. And like I've said already it's kind of :beli: to think Brody would have gotten there before law enforcement but.....yeah there's really no justification for that shyt :pachaha:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Just banged this latest episode. Not gonna regurgitate anything already said but how did Saul know to show up at Carrie's original house? Babes only moved back in a few hours prior. A rare slip.

Jess in that red dress though :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just banged this latest episode. Not gonna regurgitate anything already said but how did Saul know to show up at Carrie's original house? Babes only moved back in a few hours prior. A rare slip.

:manny: He probably called the other house to make sure it was cool he stopped by and they told him she went home.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Yo i hate when you nikkas do this shyt. Obviously he called the other place and they told her she went back home. C'mon son. Ain't no rare slip or nothing, they just aint waste time showing him dialing her pops crib just to hear "Carrie isnt here, call her house"

smh

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Plus they didn't even establish whether that van following them was indeed the CIA or that maybe Brody and the Tailor were paranoid and spooked out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I'm not saying I would have sent Brody myself. And like I've said already it's kind of :beli: to think Brody would have gotten there before law enforcement but.....yeah there's really no justification for that shyt :pachaha:

No reason to think they'd get there before Brody. The terrorist chick told him "they're just now putting together a list of names in the area".

Fred.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
why the hell did he even answer the phone??? Homie shoulda said the shyt died instead of answering when jess called :snoop:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Watched Season 1 and the all of the new episodes of Season 2.

This show has the potential to be one of the GOATs....it's REALLY good.

I still think dude's acting that plays Brody is ehhh...except when he gets stressed or paranoid. From the point where he put on the vest to when his daughter called him while in the bunker was :ohlawd: Scene in the woods when he finally was like :manny: and killed the tailor :laugh:

And oh yeah...

Jessica...
rmo5g0.gif

I remember her on that show V :noah:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kept thinking, isn't Brody too high-profile now to be doing such day-to-day work for Nazir? Seems incredibly careless of Nazir. I cannot believe he doesn't have anyone other than Brody to do this type of "menial" work, transferring a suspect from one location to another. Seems too careless and stupid. Now that Brody has set his sights on politics, he needs to be more careful about his whereabouts. And what about the cameras in the store? Wouldn't Brody's loud conversation be captured in it? Also, he took the suspect IN HIS OWN CAR!!! What is someone saw him or identified the car? That whole plot was very very weak. The last 5 minutes were the saving grace of the episode!

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Anybody else get mad when Brody's wife started tripping on him. I was like :beli: please. You was bussing it open for his best friend for years chill out

Brody threw that ether at her though with you" she is such a great hostess when she was waking in the crib with his best friend

But yo this show is legit. I had to catch up since I been here in Korea. I don't think Brody will ever be caught though. My opinion