In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Decent episode, the weakest so far.

They kinda over did it with Carrie's psycho storyline, although I guess the point was her hitting rock bottom before Saul showing her she was right all along.

Brody getting way too sloppy, I don't see how the hell they can keep him "safe" for more than 2-3 episodes unless Saul and a couple of other important people get killed.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
what i just dont get is Brody is a powerful asset for Nazir so why would you have him do dumb shyt like this and risk getting caught?

Because terrorist cells (real ones) usually dont let one cell know about another one. That way if one of the terrorist cells get busted, they can't bring down any other ones when they talk. Remember Riya (Nazir's friend who called Brody) said that the tailor only knows Brody and nobody else. Nazir has some other operatives in the area, like his CIA mole for instance. But Nazir would never tell the mole about the tailor because that's just another link of information should one of them get caught.

Nazir involves Brody so deeply because Brody is in too deep. It not just about the kids killed in the drone strike anymore; that stopped being the issue when Brody didn't murk the Veep last season. No, the issue now is Brody doesn't want to lose his family, his newfound life, his position.

Can't anyone see that slowly but surely Brody is erasing anyone who knows about his double life? Walker was first. Sure Nazir ordered Brody to kill Walker, but all of us could see that Walker wasn't gonna let it slide that Brody didn't kill the Veep as planned. Brody wasn't gonna risk Walker going AWOL. Then the he killed the tailor because keeping him alive was too much trouble. I'm absolutely sure that he'll kill Riya before the season is over.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Brody slippin' worse than Dexter :pachaha:
Carrie :noah: She was lookin' fine as hell. Although she was ready to commit that. :to:
:pacspit: Jessica ol bytchin' and moanin' ass bytch
Overall, the ep was all right.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Looks like Brody still simpin that lil boy. he tried to man handle Jessica the way he man handle's 9 year old afghanis

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
ep was cool. am interested to see how long they try to drag the current storyline out. Kinda worried and not sure how im liking it at the moment. Plus Showtime is notorious for dragging things out WAYYYY too long. (weeds for 4 or 5 seasons too long, dexter kinda now).

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't see how this shyt could go on another season. :to:

i predicted in season 1 Brody gonna eventually end up president and im sticking to that

he'll find a way to get out of this

Saul might have to die before the season over tho

Carrie really not a problem cause nobody gonna believe her crazy ass anyway