In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
crazy thought...

but ya'll know how brody's boy the sniper was a diversion so that Brody could be in the bunker with the president and blow them up...

what if Brody is a diversion himself? and carrie is really the mole/trader and drawing all the attention to him and using brody to get close to whoever and take out the president or some other mission she is on...

just a thought...carrie on

:pacspit:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:sadbron:

but if true you know imma be uppin' this right :mjpls:

That would officially make this show terrible. It'd absolutely betray the way the story is being told. We know Brody is a fake because we see into his life, we're unsure about Estes and Saul and everybody else because the plot doesn't follow them around. If Carrie was a mole, they'd have to pull an incredible amount of shyt out of their asses to explain it, and it'd never make sense. It'd put Homeland on Lost status.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
carrie is not the mole

brody is fake and i still think brody wont do anythin gbig when it comes down to it, he just seems to want to live a life raising his kids and being with his wife and having a ordinarily job

"i said i would influence politics"

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
That would officially make this show terrible. It'd absolutely betray the way the story is being told. We know Brody is a fake because we see into his life, we're unsure about Estes and Saul and everybody else because the plot doesn't follow them around. If Carrie was a mole, they'd have to pull an incredible amount of shyt out of their asses to explain it, and it'd never make sense. It'd put Homeland on Lost status.

And I'll keep negging you everyday until its proven false :birdman:

carrie is not the mole

brody is fake and i still think brody wont do anythin gbig when it comes down to it, he just seems to want to live a life raising his kids and being with his wife and having a ordinarily job

geez fellas it was just a wild hunch something to thing about....because carrie is addicted to pills she doesnt have a sense of reality ....she spent a lot of time about the same if not more than brody in the middle east....she could have just as easily been influenced.....just saying

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
geez fellas it was just a wild hunch something to thing about....because carrie is addicted to pills she doesnt have a sense of reality ....she spent a lot of time about the same if not more than brody in the middle east....she could have just as easily been influenced.....just saying

:ehh:

who knows maybe carrie slept with abu nazir

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
crazy thought...

but ya'll know how brody's boy the sniper was a diversion so that Brody could be in the bunker with the president and blow them up...

what if Brody is a diversion himself? and carrie is really the mole/trader and drawing all the attention to him and using brody to get close to whoever and take out the president or some other mission she is on...

just a thought...carrie on

what is she trading?

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
carrie is not the mole

Fake may be a bit of a reach. He did hit the switch the first time the bomb was supposed to go off. He had every intention of making it happen. He also saved Abu Nazir's life. He would've had an easy way out to raise his kids and be with his wife if he let Abu Nazir get sniped, true?

Carrie is definitely not the mole, though.

This show makes me :mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fake may be a bit of a reach. He did hit the switch the first time the bomb was supposed to go off. He had every intention of making it happen. He also saved Abu Nazir's life. He would've had an easy way out to raise his kids and be with his wife if he let Abu Nazir get sniped, true?

Carrie is definitely not the mole, though.

This show makes me :mindblown:

the first time then his daughter called and he remembered what he wanted, he didnt set it off again and lied to abu nazir how the switch didn't work, then he killed the black dude who was more indoctrinated than him, he savid abu nazir life because his lif ewould be in jeopardy if it was known he knew that intel. Remember how big the network is, abu nazir is just a figurehead if he goes he'd be replaced.

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
the first time then his daughter called and he remembered what he wanted, he didnt set it off again and lied to abu nazir how the switch didn't work, then he killed the black dude who was more indoctrinated than him, he savid abu nazir life because his lif ewould be in jeopardy if it was known he knew that intel. Remember how big the network is, abu nazir is just a figurehead if he goes he'd be replaced.

Nazir doesn't seem to just be a figurehead.

My point was that he wasn't a fake. That's all.

And I disagree when you write that Brody warned Nazir just in case someone in the click knew that Brody knew.

Whatever. Keep it movin'

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Abu Nazir is basically the show's Bin Laden. He's running shyt, of course they'll replace him if he dies, but the government doesn't offer a $5 million bounty for a figure head.

Brody is confused now, but last season he was definitely a terrorist. He hit the switch, what more is there to say? Yeah his daughter called him but had the wire not disconnected it would've been too late.

Like I said after the first ep Brody needs to stop playing both sides. He should've let them murk Abu Nazir.

Fred.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
saul is definitely involved in some sketchy shyt

I guarantee they did not do that lie detector scene for no reason. Plus that beard looks awfully muslim, dontcha thinik? :leostare: