In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That ending, GOTDAMN!!!! :krs:

So yeah, brehs. I was feelin a lil concerned after that first ep. Thought shyt was moving along too fast, and kinda off.

Ep 2 just set a nikka right :myman:

STILL THO :mindblown:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Ending had me with the permanent

3784339_o.gif

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Claire Danes is a fukking monster. The range of emotions I go through when watching her is ridiculous. I go from cheering her on to wanting to shake the shyt out of her in 2 seconds...and her acting, oh my gosh definitely best actress and I'd argue the best actor period on TV

I think I've fully left the Brody team.

I remember in the preview for season 2 there was a scene with Claire and Brody together...I can't wait :ohlawd:

It took me like 30 minutes to fully process what happened at the end there...I was just :ooh:
BEST show on TV right now.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
I'm pretty sure Saul will hand the drive over to Estes, but Estes will sit on it because it will directly tie the Veep to the unpublicized, unauthorized, drone bombing which killed Nazir's kid.

It will make Estes LOOK like the mole, but he's not the mole.

In my opinion, the mole is someone who we've seen around the show, but is not obvious like a Saul or a David Estes. Saul and Estes are too well monitored, in too deep for too many years, for no one to not have noticed any lies, furtive behavior, or the like, over the years.
In my opinion, it's probably this guy
MV5BMTEzMTcyMzYxMjheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDEwOTQ4NTg@._V1._SX640_SY435_.jpg

Someone in the game enough to get all the classified intel, but off screen enough to not be on our radar. Yet, when (if) he is the traitor, it will hit us pretty good in the stomach. Because we've seen him interact with Carrie at the school where she was teaching. We seen him in the war rooms. He's the most likely candidate.

DMR

Killa
Daps
mid episode I thought it fell of so hard, and started to notice really unrealistic stupid things like TOP SECRET VIDEO CALL VIA MUTHERfukkIN SKYPE?? :comeon:

but @ the ending I thought "yep, still interested :krs:"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
mid episode I thought it fell of so hard, and started to notice really unrealistic stupid things like TOP SECRET VIDEO CALL VIA MUTHERfukkIN SKYPE?? :comeon:

but @ the ending I thought "yep, still interested :krs:"

The government been using Skype for a lot of shyt since 2011.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why so many people are questioning them using Skype for that conference call. I don't know what kind of video conferencing software the government uses but who cares? It all does the same shyt

:yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just watched ep. 2 and I think the skype was there for advertisement kind of like how Breaking Bad shamelessly advertised the fukk out of the RAGE video game that one time lol.

But I anyway :damn: @ the ending. I thought it was gonna take a bit longer for Brody to be exposed. Looks like Carrie still not getting her job back after being right, I guess the writers are sticking to realistic CIA policy and protocol, I applaud them for that :lawd:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure Saul will hand the drive over to Estes, but Estes will sit on it because it will directly tie the Veep to the unpublicized, unauthorized, drone bombing which killed Nazir's kid.

It will make Estes LOOK like the mole, but he's not the mole.

In my opinion, the mole is someone who we've seen around the show, but is not obvious like a Saul or a David Estes. Saul and Estes are too well monitored, in too deep for too many years, for no one to not have noticed any lies, furtive behavior, or the like, over the years.
In my opinion, it's probably this guy
MV5BMTEzMTcyMzYxMjheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDEwOTQ4NTg@._V1._SX640_SY435_.jpg

Someone in the game enough to get all the classified intel, but off screen enough to not be on our radar. Yet, when (if) he is the traitor, it will hit us pretty good in the stomach. Because we've seen him interact with Carrie at the school where she was teaching. We seen him in the war rooms. He's the most likely candidate.

For a minute I been thinking its Danny