In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im more suprised that brody got international texting on lock like that , i try and hit my fam up in Africa and my texts usually lag on its way there:pachaha:

When I text from Afghanistan, the text usually gets to the States pretty quick. It takes a while to receive them though.

:snoop: at the CIA using Skype. They have to use something better. Also, in the military, anytime you get a classified briefing, you have to give up your phone. Maybe they figured since he was with the vice president, he was good and didn't need to give up his phone.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Holy fukk at that ending.

*k-shine voice* "Get That nikka Saul"

Carrie is crazy for running into that building with no weapon. She really loves that life.

Sunday needs to hurry up.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
We got 10 eps left. Unfukkinbelievable. Homeland coming for the throne.

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt builds suspense like Dragon Ball Z when I was a youngin . Now I know why this show is so dope.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
crazy thought...

but ya'll know how brody's boy the sniper was a diversion so that Brody could be in the bunker with the president and blow them up...

what if Brody is a diversion himself? and carrie is really the mole/trader and drawing all the attention to him and using brody to get close to whoever and take out the president or some other mission she is on...

just a thought...carrie on

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
crazy thought...

but ya'll know how brody's boy the sniper was a diversion so that Brody could be in the bunker with the president and blow them up...

what if Brody is a diversion himself? and carrie is really the mole/trader and drawing all the attention to him and using brody to get close to whoever and take out the president or some other mission she is on...

just a thought...carrie on

:beli: