In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
they really need to explain how that car was moved. security/ secret service should of been all over the in/out of that building this was the Vice President's service. no way that car is moved that close without being challenged.
IgE2A.png
:mjpls:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Only way the car gets moved is by the mole. They are not gonna find bone fragments, so they will know the car was empty.

That tape sealed Brody's fate, the best Brody can ever hope for is to live in a safe house the rest of his life like my boy Charles Logan. But at this point Brody is still out there, so his character aint going no where.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just had the finale over here.

Left me feeling very underwhelmed :what:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas acting like this is csi.... nikkas are skyping with blackberries and texting terrosist in white house meetings... realism aint a fukking factor

Plus the writers already flat out said most people will think he's dead. So :wtf: at this still being a point of contention.

Facts get presented and it's like people go out of their way to be stupid anyway.

Fred.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the finale, :wow: they changed the whole game with that one. Was almost certain they was gonna go for some fake body double of Nazir bullshyt, but they defied my expectations once again and took the show to what seems like a manhunt type place.

Should be curious to see how this new raid boss acts. Dude looks like he's about that killin Americans life and not as gung ho about some little brown kid dyin like Nazir. Also they gotta let us in on this mole shyt dude, at this point I think they almost completely forgot about that plot point save for that small part in episode 11.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh: just read some of the last few pages on this thread. Dudes really complaining about blackberry usage on a fukkin t.v show :wtf:. Incredible the lengths people will go.