In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
finally got around to seeing it, whole season was intense. Da Bear hatin' on Estes' thug life ways but it looks like he's about to get on his :violent: shyt too.

I wish they could explore an alternate reality where the Brody's are not an upper middle-class family and are instead hispanics living in Crown Heights just so both parents can beat Dana's ass :snoop:

bytch is gonna be on hella drugs when she grows up though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
finally got around to seeing it, whole season was intense. Da Bear hatin' on Estes' thug life ways but it looks like he's about to get on his :violent: shyt too.

I wish they could explore an alternate reality where the Brody's are not an upper middle-class family and are instead hispanics living in Crown Heights just so both parents can beat Dana's ass :snoop:

bytch is gonna be on hella drugs when she grows up though

"Casaland" :youngsabo:

Fred.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Finally finished.

:comeon: Dana not being at the funeral though. I want that bytch GONE!

:beli: @obarth having that spoiler in his user title about Finn.

WHEN THEY RELEASED THAT TAPE I GOT SO FURIOUS BREHS!!!!! :angry:

:ohlawd: @ Carrie appearing behind Saul when he's praying. A tear ran down my cheek. Only problem is how does she explain her absence from the scene of the crime? I'm gonna be hurting next season without the Brody/Carrie scenes. I wanted it to be Saul v. Carrie/Brody for season 3, fukk!

I'm so conflicted on whether I'm behind Brody if he really was behind the bombing this time...season 1 I was rooting for him to blow that shyt up but this right here got me :ld:. I don't know....the tape being released makes me think he really wasn't in on it...but I don't know...I DON'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE. :to:

Read through the thread: No Brody for season three?! They don't know what to do with his character!?! :mindblown: Also someone brought up the Prez not being at the funeral...whats the protocol on shyt like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finally finished.

:comeon: Dana not being at the funeral though. I want that bytch GONE!

WHEN THEY RELEASED THAT TAPE I GOT SO FURIOUS BREHS!!!!! :angry:

:ohlawd: @ Carrie appearing behind Saul when he's praying. A tear ran down my cheek. Only problem is how does she explain her absence from the scene of the crime? I'm gonna be hurting next season without the Brody/Carrie scenes. I wanted it to be Saul v. Carrie/Brody for season 3, fukk!

I'm so conflicted on whether I'm behind Brody if he really was behind the bombing this time...season 1 I was rooting for him to blow that shyt up but this right here got me :ld:. I don't know....the tape being released makes me think he really wasn't in on it...but I don't know...I DON'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE. :to:

Read through the thread: No Brody for season three?! They don't know what to do with his character!?! :mindblown: Also someone brought up the Prez not being at the funeral...whats the protocol on shyt like that?
I just watched the final two episodes myself the other day. That finale went hard though. They way it started off it was like a series finale with everything being tied up nice and sweet.. then they said fukk it we gotta eat and went full throttle '24' on us. I didn't think they had it in them to do something like this! :ooh: This was supposed to be the realistic type thriller-drama. I guess they really didn't have a choice, the Brody storyline is dried up. Claire might as well have ran with Brody and became the Al Queda version of Bonnie n Clyde :ohlawd:. Saul is in charge and he's gettin' his bytch back:salute:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dahell:

You wasn't with me stanning for da Finn. I been Finn's number one fan since day one. I been there through the good times and the bad. When you a boss like Finn there's not much bad times, doe :mjpls: I was there when my nikka was running bytches over in the Beamer and paying cats off to keep the story on the low. When he was smashing the finest pawgs on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.:shaq: When he was chopping it up with John Wall at Allstar Weekend and beasting off the Reisling at Kenny's after party. I was there when da gawd was eating the most succulent crab meats (with the heavy butter :blessed:) off the coast of Madagascar. And he was watching Madagascar on the flight there :skip:. nikkas was gassing dude that jumped from the edge of space. My nikka Finn done moonwalked on the moon, brehs. I was there when da gawd lost 92 bricks and didn't even fall back. :whoo: How's it gonna look if I don't rep my homie dead and gone? A part of me died when that bomb went off :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You wasn't with me stanning for da Finn. I been Finn's number one fan since day one. I been there through the good times and the bad. When you a boss like Finn there's not much bad times, doe :mjpls: I was there when my nikka was running bytches over in the Beamer and paying cats off to keep the story on the low. When he was smashing the finest pawgs on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.:shaq: When he was chopping it up with John Wall at Allstar Weekend and beasting off the Reisling at Kenny's after party. I was there when da gawd was eating the most succulent crab meats (with the heavy butter :blessed:) off the coast of Madagascar. And he was watching Madagascar on the flight there :skip:. nikkas was gassing dude that jumped from the edge of space. My nikka Finn done moonwalked on the moon, brehs. I was there when da gawd lost 92 bricks and didn't even fall back. :whoo: How's it gonna look if I don't rep my homie dead and gone? A part of me died when that bomb went off :wow:

mysmilie_2594.gif

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix

mysmilie_2594.gif

this post shows you why obarth is one of the best posters ever in the coli

fred and obarth is joe montana/jerry rice status together :ohhh:

ridge

Daps
on the 2nd last ep

show is piff

the news reporter girl looks exactly like isis taylor
zuleikha%20robinson-237363.jpg

http://edstadikk.freehomepage.com/entertainers/f1988/220px-Isis_Taylor_2010.jpg