In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

teacher

All Star
Daps
Wi-Fi pace makers exist, and it's possible to hack them. They're usually used by doctors to monitor a patient's heart from afar but in the wrong hands they can be hacked. The only problem I had with that was it just kinda came outta nowhere, they should've mentioned something about it at least an ep or two before.

Fred.

nasir not trying to give up his secrets to you american filth :pacspit:

:youngsabo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But that's the thing, he wouldn't be Bin Laden status cause like you said, everyone thinks he's dead. I think it's a case of does he pose any sort of threat to what they're trying to do? I don't think he does unless he has some sort of repressed memories from his time in captivity that can lead to the real boss of all of this.

Well, now that I think of it they have no reason to think or even know he's alive. Unless they had people watching the funeral they would never know he left. I dunno what the writers are gonna do, and this is kinda "24"-ish, but if I was him I'd go to the Middle East and try to figure out what the fukk is going on. He has nothing to lose atm.

Hopefully he pops up on terrorists like this:

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
"it can still happen one day":

Carrie - "Why do I feel this way" :sadbron:

Brody - "Cause you gave it up" :jawalrus:

This dumb bytch aided and abetted a known terrorist cause she didn't want to "be alone for the rest of her life" :what: :mindblown: :snoop:

I'm interested to see how she's going to explain how only her and brody were the only 2 to escape and where she has been the last 24. 9-10 months away till season 3 premier :sadcam: :noah:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wi-Fi pace makers exist, and it's possible to hack them. They're usually used by doctors to monitor a patient's heart from afar but in the wrong hands they can be hacked. The only problem I had with that was it just kinda came outta nowhere, they should've mentioned something about it at least an ep or two before.

Fred.

To the best of my knowledge the technology launched this year. Walden hasn't had surgery in either season, and I believe the timeline for season one has it starting in 2010.

Maybe it's another 2Pac/Jordan's situation on some Back to the Future shyt :ld:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm....apparently "Homeland" will be losing 3 writers, including Howard Gordon the series co-creator:

'Homeland': Why Hottest Show on Cable Seeks Help - The Hollywood Reporter

Near term, Gansa likely will need to replace the staff's only female writer, Meredith Stiehm, with whom he co-wrote the Dec. 16 season-two finale and whose detective drama, The Bridge, is said to be a shoo-in for a series order at FX. Of the six-member staff's writers, two others also have their own projects in contention elsewhere. Co-creator Howard Gordon is set to serve as showrunner of the FBI agent drama Anatomy of Violence if CBS orders it to series in May, and Alex Cary will run the legal drama Ritter in the event that NBC moves forward with a series order.

They also reiterated again that Brody, and his entire family, might not be back at all next season:

'Homeland' EPs Talk About Shifting Series' Focus in Season 3 and Beyond - Hollywood Reporter

The real fate of Brody, outed as a terrorist, presumed dead by everyone but Carrie and on the lam, is something that Gansa and Gordon haven't committed to. The writers have had just two meetings about the third season, and the extent of its Emmy-winning lead's involvement hasn't been decided.

"We have the prospect that he could come back at some point, if not next season," says Gordon. "If we had given in to this shocking impulse to kill Brody in the middle of the season, we would have sacrificed a lot of those moments between Carrie and Brody as the season drew to a close -- and we would have never been able to tell the finale."

The duo says Lewis and the rest of the Brody clan's future on the series is "very much up in the air".

Fred.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Wait...ya'll think people will believe Brody died in the blast?

Unless I'm very wrong, the will know if his body is recovered...no?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait...ya'll think people will believe Brody died in the blast?

Unless I'm very wrong, the will know if his body is recovered...no?

According to the writers everyone except Carrie thinks he's dead. Saul will have his suspicions though.

Like I said, I dunno much about forensics so I dont know how realistic that is, but that's the route they're going. Not sure how much of a body would be left if it was sitting on enough C4 to level a building. :manny:

Fred.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
That seems.......odd to me. At least on the surface. Though like you I don't really know how plausible that is in reality.

But I do think it makes the beginning of season 3 a lot more interesting than just a manhunt.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Finally finished watching the episode very good finale,very intense as usual :sheed:,I got a lil :upsetfavre: due to the spoilers I read being true. and didn't have time to finish watching till today.:cacsosa66:

Saul the Boss now ,spit that ether on C:weirdo:rrie, You're the smartest and the dumbest person I know.

R.I.P to Finn the Gawd, I wish It was Dana that caught that blast right in her non acting face, Why does she always look like she is drowning and someone put a piece of shyt under her nose? :mindblown:

tumblr_md00msWNbY1qicr06o2_250.gif

tumblr_mfadxxap7V1s104ggo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mew9wiATPo1r39d7ko1_500.jpg

I like the way they wrapped the story, Nazir was a Mastermind :salute:
they should stay away from the whole brody storyline for the next season then bring him back in like the middle of season 4 :ld: