In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brody got caught up in that Afghani boy love Thursday nonsense, scust. It took him weeks to finally fukk his wife right. Brody on his knees, beating his dikk, cryin up a storm cuz he cant get hard in fine brazilian puss:heh:

double tap this traitor

I know breh.

How anybody can side with a dude who can't wax that puss is beyond me.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just curious, havent watched the show and seen how it sweeped the awards, but is the show controversial towards Muslims? I mean it as do they make all Muslims look bad or just centralize it towards a minority group of terrorists?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i was thinkin this too. would brody really be able to pull out a celly and send a text like that in the situation room? seems a lil far fetched....

but i love this show and great episode. and one of the creators/directors/producers of this show must really love jazz. shout out to them playing one of my fav bill evans song during the party scene at the beginning.

Yep, even the intro has Louis Armstrong talking and i think the first episode of the show had Carrie at a jazz lounge/club tryna pickup a dude. :obama:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carrie :salute:

And people wanted Brody to die last season :childplease:

Do some 24 shyt where there's a new villain every season :shaq2:

2nd episode and the cards are on the fukking table. Something's gotta happen though that's gonna prevent Saul from getting the CIA the tape.

Don't think Saul is the mole. He did the polygraph thing but it was just after some problems with his wife and he was pissed off so it threw off the readings.

but i love this show and great episode. and one of the creators/directors/producers of this show must really love jazz. shout out to them playing one of my fav bill evans song during the party scene at the beginning.

I fell in love with the music on this show when Brody was going over to Carrie's house and she put this on while getting ready.

:noah:

Just curious, havent watched the show and seen how it sweeped the awards, but is the show controversial towards Muslims? I mean it as do they make all Muslims look bad or just centralize it towards a minority group of terrorists?

Primarily a group of terrorists. There's one cell/leader at the center of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Primarily a group of terrorists. There's one cell/leader at the center of it all.

I see. Do they atleast portray to the average uneducated viewer that Islam is a normal religion like every other atleast? lol

By the way, worth checking out? Only watch Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see. Do they atleast portray to the average uneducated viewer that Islam is a normal religion like every other atleast? lol

Yeah, they do a good job of showing that Muslim doesn't equal bad.

By the way, worth checking out? Only watch Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad.

I like it better than BE and it's up there with BB.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its a very realistic show. They dont single out Muslims at all imo. Its a political thriller more than anything.