In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Is the encore episode of Dexter next? This new Ray show looks good. AMC and HBO each only have 1 good show, who would have thought Showtime would be doing it like this...
AMC has Mad Men, and Breaking Bad. I've also heard The Killing and Walking dead are pretty good.

HBO got Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, Eastbound and Down, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Treme, and Hard Knocks.

Showtime just catching up to AMC...HBO still the king.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
for some reason I cant get into this show. Caught a couple eps. and the shyt was a snooze fest...dont know my nikkas:manny:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the episode last night.

Saul put that work in. You see him seeing off one of his comrades when they dumped his body off in the ocean:obama:

He pleaded to Carrie to come with him so she would be safe from the blast:leostare:

He was the only one who had the "confession" tape besides Estes:gladbron:

He was doing cartwheels to make sure Brody didn't get assassinated. He was key to getting that bombed in there:ehh:

He set himself up to now be the head of the CIA:myman:

saul-jump-shark_zps9a97cab9.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm about to read what I missed, that episode was the GOAT! Where my nikkkas Obarth at? Our nikka dead!!!

Something wrong, I hold my head:whoo:
Finn gone, our nikka dead:damn:
Brody left his girl, she called the feds
He did that run and fukked our girl
Carrie heading home, she almost there
She's on her way, heading up the stairs
To her surprise, Saul is replacing STDS
And that son of a bytch is a jew reciting the kaddish!!!

Cop lights, flash lights
Spot lights, strobe lights
Street lights
Fast life, terrorist life
Most wanted life, killa life:birdman:
Every night

Executive order, can’t see his daughter:noah:
Her mother, brother, stepdad:mjpls: hate him in that order
Public visitation, they met at the Border :yeshrug:
Told her they couldn't take him back, he'd be more evasive
He made mistakes, he ragged his head:pacspit:
Nazir sucked him dry, to blow that C4:lolbron:
She need her daddy, baby please
Can’t let her grow up in that ghetto university :sadbron:

:dahell: Why am I the only one that dapped this piff?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
replies in bold. Anything else?

:dahell:

Inception level posting, but why are y'all entertaining that nikka? Brody snuck a fukking suicide vest into a bunker full of the most important people in the U.S government. Yet this loser is calling him sneaking in a damn phone a plot hole. I'm surprised dude isn't complaining that Brody had Words With Friends on his phone. Nobody play that game anymore. :ufdup: This is the problem with these armchair critics. They watch shows purely to find flaws and be different, not to actually understand and evaluate. The text was sent too fast?:dahell: The C.I.A can't track a helicopter?:dahell: Skype?:dahell: Valets?:dahell: Those aren't plot holes, they're fukking reaches. You nikkas would have field days with the Goofs section of IMBD. LOST had plot holes. There hasn't been one in this series yet. Cats are either trolling or have ulterior motives to be calling this season bad.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
AMC has Mad Men, and Breaking Bad. I've also heard The Killing and Walking dead are pretty good.

HBO got Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, Eastbound and Down, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Treme, and Hard Knocks.

Showtime just catching up to AMC...HBO still the king.

Showtime been passed flabby ass HBO

Besides GOT all of their shows are dissapointing and boring for the most part(Eastbound is over)

people still giving them a pass for all classics they had back in the day

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:dahell:

Inception level posting, but why are y'all entertaining that nikka? Brody snuck a fukking suicide vest into a bunker full of the most important people in the U.S government. Yet this loser is calling him sneaking in a damn phone a plot hole. I'm surprised dude isn't complaining that Brody had Words With Friends on his phone. Nobody play that game anymore. :ufdup: This is the problem with these armchair critics. They watch shows purely to find flaws and be different, not to actually understand and evaluate. The text was sent too fast?:dahell: The C.I.A can't track a helicopter?:dahell: Skype?:dahell: Valets?:dahell: Those aren't plot holes, they're fukking reaches. You nikkas would have field days with the Goofs section of IMBD. LOST had plot holes. There hasn't been one in this series yet. Cats are either trolling or have ulterior motives to be calling this season bad.

The Breaking Bad stans want this show to fail so bad

I know it burns there soul that Homeland stole the "goat tv show" crown

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didnt either but thats the reason most of these dudes have been nitpicking Homeland all season long

:childplease:

Breaking Bad fans aren't nitpicking Homeland because they like Breaking Bad, most were nitpicking because of the noticeable drop in the realism when compared to Season 1.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:childplease:

Breaking Bad fans aren't nitpicking Homeland because they like Breaking Bad, most were nitpicking because of the noticeable drop in the realism when compared to Season 1.

You got dudes watching shows about meth dealing chemistry teachers, serial killer blood spatter analysts, gladiator rebellions, zombie apocalypses, pawgs with dragons, prohibition bootlegging simps, biker gangs, etc, but y'all wanna criticize this show for alleged "plot holes" and lack of realism? :dahell:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Read my post again...

It's more of a comparison with Homeland Season 1 and 2. I don't recall anybody saying Breaking Bad >>> Homeland due to realism.

It never was about that. It was more of people loving Season 1 for how it was done, and then just noticing the change in Season 2 and talking about it.