In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are trying throw us off.... Saul the fukking mole :pacspit:
They thrown hints since season 1 but are surprised ppl think its Saul ? :stopitslime:

What hints besides the bs lie detector test and him passing the suspect the razor even though the evidence strongly supports it being Brody, the guy that "scuffled" with him and could have easily passed him the razor?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The entire last episode nikka...:rudy:

When he was speaking Hebrew?

The part when he went off on Carrie because she wanted to quit her job and be in love with a terrorist?

When a superior, more than likely Estes, had him go to Nazir's service as the CIA representative?

When he sounded :noah: when his estranged wife that he still loves called him and told him she was coming back.

When his protege that he thought was dead came back at the end and he had the combined :dwillhuh::smugfavre: look going on?

If he was behind the attack he doesn't leave a message on Carrie's voicemail to find out where she is.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
If they don't bring Brody back as a main focus for next season the show will suffer.

For better or worse the Brody/Carrie dynamic is what makes the show what it is

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the finale was much better than the last few episodes which ruined the show.

Again how the fukk does that car get moved to the poisition right nbehind Estes... no 1 saw somebody just move the car in the middle of the service

no cameras? The president and secret service would of been there right

The first season had minor plot holes like dana being able to phone brody in the bunker in the finale, this season had awful plotholes that took the show from top 5 on tv to just entertaining show, but no substance other than the performances

Will watch the start of season 3, but the damage is done...i blame showtime for not protecting their top show from these 24 hacks and I would fire the showrunners bring in new folks to salvage the great characters/actors

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Again how the fukk does that car get moved to the poisition right nbehind Estes... no 1 saw somebody just move the car in the middle of the service

The first season had minor plot holes like dana being able to phone brody in the bunker in the finale, this season had awful plotholes that took the show from top 5 on tv to just entertaining show, but no substance other than the performances

Will watch the start of season 3, but the damage is done...i blame showtime for not protecting their top show from these 24 hacks and I would fire the showrunners bring in new folks to salvage the great characters/actors
Moving a car to another parking lot is a plot hole :bryan:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If they don't bring Brody back as a main focus for next season the show will suffer.

For better or worse the Brody/Carrie dynamic is what makes the show what it is

cosign this

they keep saying they dont know or need to figure out what to do with Brody but its obvious they have to make him a full blown villain

he cant ever be considered "good" anymore after the finale and the whole trying to clear his name shyt would be pointless cause a one point he was gonna blow himself up and made that video.Nobody will ever trust dude or fukk with him again no matter what

You know once Carrie sees Brody played her the whole time and she helped a terrorist escape she gonna loose and gonna go hard trying to catch him

i always wanted Brody vs Carrie instead of that love story shyt they gave us

If Brody was playing her the whole time then it would make more sense

they still never showed us what Brody and Abu talked about when they took him so maybe they planned all this that night.Maybe nobody moved Brodys truck and he parked it there himself

If they dont make him a villain they should just kill him off cause i dont see what else he could do

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I think the odds that Brody had anything to do with the bombing are incredibly miniscule. And that's really the only way he can be a villain.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The 3 cats from "24" were there in season 1 too. The difference is they were working off a rough outline of Gideon Raff's series in season 1. Season 2 was just them.

Fred.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
"You're the smartest and the dumbest fukking person I've ever known"

:raewoo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
cosign this

they keep saying they dont know or need to figure out what to do with Brody but its obvious they have to make him a full blown villain

he cant ever be considered "good" anymore after the finale and the whole trying to clear his name shyt would be pointless cause a one point he was gonna blow himself up and made that video.Nobody will ever trust dude or fukk with him again no matter what

You know once Carrie sees Brody played her the whole time and she helped a terrorist escape she gonna loose and gonna go hard trying to catch him

i always wanted Brody vs Carrie instead of that love story shyt they gave us

If Brody was playing her the whole time then it would make more sense

they still never showed us what Brody and Abu talked about when they took him so maybe they planned all this that night.Maybe nobody moved Brodys truck and he parked it there himself

If they dont make him a villain they should just kill him off cause i dont see what else he could do

I agree with the bolded. However Brody ain't the villain breh. The writers already confirmed Nazir played him because he figured out early on that Brody was trying to play both sides. That's why he got framed.

Fred.