In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

cook

Banned
Daps
why wasnt he at the funeral :mjpls:

he was at the funeral :usure:

he wasnt at the cia remembrance because carrie would never survive at the cia without him. if both estes and saul died then they would need a completely new boss and theres no way a new dude would put up with her shenanigans. hes far too important to the show and turning him into the bad guy at this point would make these 2 seasons basically irrelevant

i cant remember the last time they even referenced a mole yet thats all that gets talked about on here :comeon:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The first real issue I'll have with this series is if Saul doesn't grill Carrie about where Brody is and generally display a huge amount of distrust in her initially. The second I realized she wasn't going with Brody the first thing I thought of was what her alibi was gonna be for disappearing from the scene of a terrorist attack. Saul knows the Brody terrorist video is old and was used as a propaganda tool, but he also knows Brody's car was used in the attack so Brody has to be the number 1 suspect. I see Carrie straddling the line between helping the CIA track him down as well as finding the true threat. fukk 24, if anything this show will feel like the Bourne movies.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first real issue I'll have with this series is if Saul doesn't grill Carrie about where Brody is and generally display a huge amount of distrust in her initially. The second I realized she wasn't going with Brody the first thing I thought of was what her alibi was gonna be for disappearing from the scene of a terrorist attack. Saul knows the Brody terrorist video is old and was used as a propaganda tool, but he also knows Brody's car was used in the attack so Brody has to be the number 1 suspect. I see Carrie straddling the line between helping the CIA track him down as well as finding the true threat. fukk 24, if anything this show will feel like the Bourne movies.

It depends on how they want to take the show.

I initially thought the same as well. How is Carrie going to explain disappearing like that? But I did know they both were fukked when they didn't die after the explosion.

Saul and Carrie are tight, so Saul might believe Carrie when she says Brody didn't do it. He might not press, and just focus on the new target at hand. He can just play it off like Brody is a terrorist and died from the blast.

But Carrie made it clear she's going to try her hardest to clear Brody's name, so I don't know how the hell she's going to get a pass for basically aiding a prime suspect for what just went down next season without letting it known that dude is alive.

The wildcard is Quinn...

He knows Carrie loves Brody, he'll find out that he's "presumed" dead, and he'll piece it together with Carrie just popping up like that. He knew about the tape as well, so I'm curious to see how he handles what went down.

:wow: