In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:merchant:Estes got that work!.... They all got that work!

LUX3.png

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Brody gonna be in an Arab country next year with a full beard sending threats

I hope they go this route

Its basically the only thing they can do with his character and still keep the show believable

If they have dude on some stealth shyt evading terrorist and the CIA by himself with no help ima stop watching

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I watched the finale 3 times last night and I no longer think Saul has anything to do with it but the writers may have fukked up cause I dont see how Brody gets serious screentime next season

If they handle it right, then it won't be a mistake.

If they still plan on Brody being the focus of the show, then it's a mistake regardless of their S3 plans.

Brody gonna be in an Arab country next year with a full beard sending threats

Why?

The US didn't frame him for the attack, the terrorist org did

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Oh yeah I forgot... Ya boy Finn got blown to bits :trollcrixus:

Word? :dahell:

I know my nikka Finn wouldn't want me to wile out on my Coli brehs right now so I'm just gonna ignore this blasphemous post.

How they had Saul Da Bear locked up for three days eating Hostess cupcakes and drinking box milks? They didn't even give my dude chocolate milks either. Them shyts were the 2% joints :scusthov: And how was this dude Mike at the crib the second after he talked to Brody and got the greenlight to have his sloppy seconds? Dude moved his shyt in that fast?

I really wonder with some of y'all nikkas tho. Like I could see some of y'all reading Romeo and Juliet and being on some :pacspit: shyt. I'll admit that a lot of love stories in TV shows or movies seem forced and genuinely take away from the show overall, but a lot of y'all just hate all love stories in general. Guns don't need to be clapped for a scene to be interesting. Wigs don't have to be getting pushed back, no Estes, for a program to be quality. The love story between Brody and Carrie was/is compelling as fukk. We know that shyt can never work between them but the journey is amazing nonetheless. They're hasn't been a corny romance cliche since this show started between those two. That scene where they parted ways in the woods is yet another Emmy winning scene. I haven't seen two actors with that much chemistry in a long time.

But Saul stole this episode. That nikka can act :wow: And anyone rating this season anything below great needs to reevaluate life. This is the problem when singular episodes are being meticulously analyzed and critiqued: nikkas miss the larger picture. Some of y'all fell for the writers long con just like the U.S fell for Nazir's. What show do you know that has it turned up to 10 every episode? There wouldn't be a climax if nikkas were jumping out of choppas with choppas in hand all the time. That's the very reason this show isn't like 24. We're not expected to be :ooh: every episode. The :snoop:, :childplease:, :dwillhuh: episodes lead to the :ahh: ending.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think Brody disappears... I mean theoretically the government officials have him presumed to be dead right?

The terrorist group, believes that he's dead, they leaked the tape painting him as a suicide bomber.

Season 3 should be focused around Saul, Carrie and Quinn
:yeshrug:

Not too much on his family, but I'm sure they'll give us updates on how they do after finding out that their father blew up 200 people. Dana gonna be mind fukked for real.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Excellent finale!

But I'll have to see what direction they take next season in order for me to not be able to continue to call this popcorn TV, with all these :mindblown: moments. I wanna reiterate I think this is a dope show, so ya'll know I ain't hating...but thus far, its still popcorn TV. Which is :whoa:, don't get me wrong, not a bad thing.

I use that term with outlandish fiction shows (true blood, walking dead, etc.) and also when a show comes along that is supposed to be based in reality but yet every week Im forced to turn off my rational and common sense :manny:

Dope show, I'll continue watching, but they need to get it together :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
there's only one nicca who's happy how this turned out: "Magic" Mike :mjpls:

If the family can't go outside. It also means the wife can't go outside too. She is depressed and will need comforting :win:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saul won brehs.

-Wife coming back home so he gets that Indian puss
-Carrie back working with him
-Gets a promotion cause Estes got blown to bits

:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hindsight is 20/20...

But I wonder how the finale plays out if Quinn takes care of Brody in the woods. Who gets the C4 to the memorial/funeral then?

I guess Estes was right in wanting to kill Brody... and honestly if it weren't for how the episode ended, I was going to say they dropped the ball completely with this one.