In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hindsight is 20/20...

But I wonder how the finale plays out if Quinn takes care of Brody in the woods. Who gets the C4 to the memorial/funeral then?

I guess Estes was right in wanting to kill Brody... and honestly if it weren't for how the episode ended, I was going to say they dropped the ball completely with this one.

Nah Estes wasn't right. He wanted to kill Brody to save his ass.

Not sure what happens if Brody is killed before. Depends on who Nazir has working. The guy that moved Brody car has access to secure areas if he's able to sneak in a CIA parking lot during a memorial service for the VP.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah Estes wasn't right. He wanted to kill Brody to save his ass.

Not sure what happens if Brody is killed before. Depends on who Nazir has working. The guy that moved Brody car has access to secure areas if he's able to sneak in a CIA parking lot during a memorial service for the VP.

I only ask, because Brody's car was used as the carrier for the explosives.

And I wouldn't have cared either way had Quinn killed Brody or not. Estes was wrong for trying to cover his ass like that, but now Quinn is probably thinking he fukked up by not pulling the trigger.

:wow:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
ready to look up the meaning of the name 'Saul' ... if you're russian and knew the translation of Keyser Soze before watching usual suspects... shyt would have been over before it even started...

Saul/Bear or some shyt ending could be in the name :manny:

:dwillhuh: break it down for me.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Damn good ass finale...can't hate on that. They went out the right way. Where they gonna go from here? Dunno but I'll be watching :win: