In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

dreskii

Pro
Daps
So the post saying Saul might be the Keyser Soze of this shyt got me thinking... and i looked up the meaning/history of the name saul :ufdup:

According to writings in the New Testament, Paul was known as Saul:sitdown: prior to his conversion, and was dedicated to the persecution of the early disciples of Jesus in the area of Jerusalem(much like character saul is dedicated to persecuting early worshippers of extremist muslim views.[7] In the narrative of the book of Acts, while traveling on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus on a mission saul goes on missions erryday b:whew:to "bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem", the resurrected Jesus appeared to him in a great light(LIKE ABU NAZIR SACRIFICING HIS OWN LIFE AND DOING HIS shyt FROM THE GRAVE.:sadbron::ehh::leon::damn:

... saul even sounds like mole?:ohlawd:

no but really i don't think he's the mole, but writers choose names very wisely and get away with slick shyt like this all the time!

home fukking land bruh.

i applaud alex gansa:salute:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the post saying Saul might be the Keyser Soze of this shyt got me thinking... and i looked up the meaning/history of the name saul :ufdup:

According to writings in the New Testament, Paul was known as Saul:sitdown: prior to his conversion, and was dedicated to the persecution of the early disciples of Jesus in the area of Jerusalem(much like character saul is dedicated to persecuting early worshippers of extremist muslim views.[7] In the narrative of the book of Acts, while traveling on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus on a mission saul goes on missions erryday b:whew:to "bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem", the resurrected Jesus appeared to him in a great light(LIKE ABU NAZIR SACRIFICING HIS OWN LIFE AND DOING HIS shyt FROM THE GRAVE.:sadbron::ehh::leon::damn:

... saul even sounds like mole?:ohlawd:

no but really i don't think he's the mole, but writers choose names very wisely and get away with slick shyt like this all the time!

home fukking land bruh.

i applaud alex gansa:salute:

:heh: He's Jewish. He was probably named after King Saul of the Old Testament not Paul of the New Testament.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That was a guud a$$ finale

Last 2-3 episodes were like meh, but as soon as muhf*ckas started mumblin' bout shark jumping, the writers were, "Hold up, hold my drank.................
tumblr_m85cavgOeW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
..........now sit y'all a$$es down and keep eatin".

:laff:

nikka u got me hollering like fukkin hyena this early in the morn

Episode was :wow:

When that bomb went off. Wow. Where do they go from here? The wait is going to kill me.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I watched the finale 3 times last night and I no longer think Saul has anything to do with it but the writers may have fukked up cause I dont see how Brody gets serious screentime next season

They shouldve had him in on it or just killed him off

Dude was already well known before this and now hes infamous and neither side fukks with him so I dont see how they gonna do his story next season

They might be better off having him disappear and not using him in season 3 and just making dude who claimed responsibility for the bombing the target next year then have Brody resurface sometime in season 4

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:russ: I just read the last page, why y'all like Finn so much??

:dahell:

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

Yo, brehs...Is it just me or did a fukking sports utility vehicle just blow up like J. Cole with da gawd Finn sitting front and center? Like, I know that bytch didn't just say that my nikka Finn got that flame like a J. Cole single right?

Right? :damn:

THESE nikkaS KILLED MY fukkING nikka FINN!?!?!?!

r1gzys.jpg

Da gawd was just paying his last respects to the original gangsta. Had the ill eulogy lined up, it was gonna be partly written but some off the dome, no Mr. Cee. And Nazir goes and does my nikka like that? Abu knew da gawd had the vest so he dropped dem bombs over Baghdad. :wow: But I believe there's a heaven for a g. My nikka got his iPhone filled with digits from some heavenly bytches already. Riding in that chariot, same color Mr. T chain with the mayonnaise color guts, sittin on 42 inch rims. Gettin faded off that communion wine with John Da Baptist. Stackin them wafers. :myman: You know what? A nikka was shedding tears before, going through those Charmin tissues like Styles P in his prime, but I realize now: Finn did that so hopefully we wouldn't have to go through that. What's being the king of D.C when you can be the bawse in the city of God? :lawd:

:to:

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohshyt:

Oh shyt yo! Who the fukk moved Brody's car? :mindblown: What a send off... That's one of the nastiest set ups I've ever seen on TV.

I hope we see more of Quinn, loved it how he bossed up on Estes. It's not every day you see a hired mook think on his own like that.