In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: at everyone going at Carrie for saying Galvez was the mole because he's Muslim but then saying Saul's the mole because he was speaking Arabic, when he's speaking Hebrew and calling his ex Muslim when she's Indian.

Wait... the president wasn't at the VP's memorial service

He's the mole :ohhh:

It was a CIA ceremony. Walden was the former head of the CIA, the President didn't need to be there for that.

So Nazir set Brody up :why:

edit: dude was dumb as hell for flat out telling us tho

you would think he wanted people to wait til next season to find out for sure he blew the funeral up

I thought it was clear that Nazir set the shyt up. It had to be something big for him to put himself out there.

He had to have known that Brody had turned, that he really couldn't trust him. People were calling that when they were able to grab Brody, know where he was at, except when he was kicking it with Carrie. Really Roya, you don't know where Brody was doing last night. :kobe:

Not to mention that it's highly likely the explosives were the same ones taken from the shop in Gettysburg.

Finn da god is dead. But he's probably chilling in heaven fukking 32DD angels and shyt.

Finn's going to hell. :ufdup: He killed someone.

- Nazir and Co. have been able to get highly classified information via the CIA all along. It could be Galvez, but it seems as if it would have to be someone with maybe a bit more clout. Saul would fit that description. Also, wasn't Saul the head guy before Estes? Wasn't there some power play that allowed Estes to become Saul's boss? If so, would Saul know the codes in Estes' office if the codes were never changed?

:beli: You don't think the CIA changes codes to get into the top guy's office?

- He's failed polygraph tests

Polygraphs are bullshyt. The Supreme Court has said they're unreliable. The scientific community doesn't even accept it. It doesn't determine if you're lying, but it checks your blood pressure, temperature, heart rate and respiration, things that change when you're lying, but will also change if you're pissed, irritated like Saul was when he took the test. Dude's wife just left him, he was sleeping at the office eating peanut butter with a ruler, trying to figure out how to prevent a terrorist attack and he's getting called out of a briefing to take a "test" he knows is bullshyt.

- He's been in the room when 2 detained Nazir followers killed themselves.

Evidence points to Brody slipping the first dude the weapon and Eileen used a pair of reading glasses to kill herself. Dude was a wreck when she did it and ran hard as hell to her room when he realized what she was about to do. Why have security rush to open the door when the plan was for her to kill herself?

- He was adamant about Brody not being killed by Quinn/Estes, and yet fully believes Brody hasn't changed and is still very much a terrorist. Also, if Brody is dead, then he couldn't be at the Walden thing and have it set up so his SUV blew up and caused the explosion.

He was adamant about a Congressman that provided valuable information not being killed to save Estes' ass. He could be a terrorist but that still doesn't mean you want heads of the CIA putting hits out on people, just to protect their jobs, especially when you've promised them that they would be safe and would be punished with jail time.

- Being against Carrie's involvement with Brody seems very totally legit, but he may also not want her to get close to thinking he could be the mole.

Or, he wouldn't want someone he sees as a daughter or little sister getting involved with someone who was a loose wire away from pulling off a suicide bombing that would've killed like 15 of the most powerful men in the country, including the VP. :heh: At there being some ulterior motive behind someone not wanting a friend to get involved with a terrorist.

- He's somehow the person on call to be at Nazir's burial at sea. If Saul was really the mole, then he can legitimately be with Nazir without it looking suspicious. It also got him out of attending the Walden thing, and keeps him clear of the bomb.

He's one of the top men at the CIA. People over him, including Estes', who had a good working relationship with Walden and was a friend attended the ceremony. Estes' probably had him go as a final fukk you, Saul's in the middle of the ocean bundled up to stay warm watching a terrorist get tossed off a ship while everyone else is at a ceremony where there would've been some CIA food and drink after. Estes knew what he was doing.

- Was there more than 1 copy of Brody's confession? Saul is the one who found Brody's confession, and somehow it was leaked to Nazir's group so that it could be leaked to the media.

I kept more than one copy of my term papers. You think, especially given Nazir's long ass con, he only kept one copy of the tape essential to his plan in his boy's laptop bag? :what:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Brehs, the shyt I just watched :wow:

I didn't think Brody in the bunker, not sure to push the button from last season would be topped, but gotdamn at this finale :ohlawd:

Brody's out, and public enemy #1 . He can't have his life back, but he can still go out a hero :to:

Real talk, when they played his recording, I was literally :whew:

The face off between him and C:weirdo:rrie right after that explosion was an example of why this show is GOAT :ahh:

It would be dope as fukk if the only thing of Estes left was his hair, fused together like a ceramic bowl, smoking from the explosion, fukked up hair line and all :lawd:

Be mad, you fakkit ass haters. This show just took yo bytch for the 2nd straight year :win:

The finale didn't win them the Emmy, it was the acceptance speech :wow:

This show is called "Homeland", and don none of you nikkas ever forget it :birdman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Brody's family got ethered when they played that tape. Daaaaaamn
:damn:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
That was a guud a$$ finale

Last 2-3 episodes were like meh, but as soon as muhf*ckas started mumblin' bout shark jumping, the writers were, "Hold up, hold my drank.................
tumblr_m85cavgOeW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
..........now sit y'all a$$es down and keep eatin".

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't think Saul was the mole. The vibe I got from the end of the ep was that he was happy/relieved that she had decided to join him as the new head of CIA instead of pursuing a relationship with Brodey (who is now pretty much a terrorist).

Next season will probably be on some Internal Affairs type shyt with her helping him avoid capture.. while at the same time the CIA dealing with the new extremist threat.

dreskii

Pro
Daps
Saul may be the Verbal/Keyser Soze of this shyt. :ohhh:

ready to look up the meaning of the name 'Saul' ... if you're russian and knew the translation of Keyser Soze before watching usual suspects... shyt would have been over before it even started...

Saul/Bear or some shyt ending could be in the name :manny: