In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ive always thought saul was a mole since that razor scene when he was the only one who didnt take the polygraph

His facial expression when he saw the video was like kinda of interesting to me. It was like he rather had not found that shyt out. If he isn't the mole, then he can't survive much longer on the show right?

They havent been told to stan this show yet

They'll be here by the end of season 3 :beli:

shyt is crazy, this season has started off wild. It's like every episode is full of tension, and the scenes are just thrown at you. Can't wait for the next one. Easily one of the best shows on TV right now

:whew:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They havent been told to stan this show yet

They'll be here by the end of season 3 :beli:

honestly i never even heardof this show till a few months ago, some brehs on here were talking about it, i watched season 1 in like two days and was hooked

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
fukk yeah....great end.

I think every scene with his daughter is pretty damn good too....I hope something develops with that story

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
His facial expression when he saw the video was like kinda of interesting to me. It was like he rather had not found that shyt out. If he isn't the mole, then he can't survive much longer on the show right?

shyt is crazy, this season has started off wild. It's like every episode is full of tension, and the scenes are just thrown at you. Can't wait for the next one. Easily one of the best shows on TV right now

:whew:

yep people mentioned before, maybe it was even you that some of the writers from 24 are on this show, and 24 was full of twist after twist, i remember one season the mole was a triple agent, in ctu but a mole working for the terrorist but found out he was undercover.

:takedat:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Two episodes in and shyt already hit the fan. Good thing is we won't have to wait 3 episodes to see what Saul's gonna do....right? :unsure:

ive always thought saul was a mole since that razor scene when he was the only one who didnt take the polygraph

why would he green light the operation though?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Two episodes in and shyt already hit the fan. Good thing is we won't have to wait 3 episodes to see what Saul's gonna do....right? :unsure:

why would he green light the operation though?

Yeah, this is the only thing that is off if he is in fact the mole.

It wasn't until Carrie convinced him on the roof of that building that he made the decision, but up until that point he was really shooting that shyt down. Also, I would think that all the people connected to Nazir don't know everything that's going on as far as his whereabouts and who he's meeting with.

So Saul could be the mole and green lighted the operation but did so because he didn't think he would actually be there.

That episode was as good as some shows finales... and it was only the 2nd one of the new season...

:mindblown:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, this is the only thing that is off if he is in fact the mole.

It wasn't until Carrie convinced him on the roof of that building that he made the decision, but up until that point he was really shooting that shyt down. Also, I would think that all the people connected to Nazir don't know everything that's going on as far as his whereabouts and who he's meeting with.

So Saul could be the mole and green lighted the operation but did so because he didn't think he would actually be there.

:ohhh:

That would be cold as hell.

Saul: We ain't doing shyt :hmm:

*Carries talks to him in the roof*

Saul: :to: Alright, let's do this.

Saul's thoughts: This crazy bytch didn't meet with anyone, no way my bu Abu is gonna be here tomorrow :lolbron:

Habit

Banned
Daps
Are people not watching this? This thread should be doing more numbers/posts than this.

Its the 2nd season. so no one is up on it yet. Once Sopranos went off the air, only good shows left were Mad Men and Dexter. Now we got Boardwalk Empire and Homeland.

#LIG

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Are people not watching this? This thread should be doing more numbers/posts than this.

It's only monday morning. some people watch it later on their DVRs. but like other dude said more people gonna be hopping on the train cuz of the emmys:mjpls:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Last edited by a moderator: