In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
just watched ...

GOD DAMN @ the ending. talk about putting all your eggs in one basket (in a good way lol). No fillers or nothin', Saul knows the deal now shyt is bout to be real interesting.

When Brody was sending out the text, shyt was intense. Also when Carrie was running from the goons. Funny how they got me rooting for both of them even tho they are on opposite sides.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lol reading through the thread, its almost like 80% of y'all seem to think Brody is the bad guy and are rooting against the dude :laugh:

Guess I'm in the minority. :leon:

I'm sorry were not traitor faggits like you

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Slept on scene from last night's episode was the one with his fellow Marines about Walker.

Brody straight flipped that shyt on them when he said that Walker straight up flipped and gave up all of their positions. Wonder if his boy who was hitting his wife is going to keep looking into it though.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That whole assassination scene was Carrie in a nutshell. From nailing the meeting with Abu Nazir to abandoning her crew in the middle of a street with potential hostiles. I went from :myman: to "CARRIE WHAT THE fukk!"

This. Mix of :why: and :upsetfavre:

Great episode though. :whew:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The episode was so piff that I caught myself checking the time left on it... I saw that there was like 15 minutes left and I was like :ohmy:...

:pachaha:

I started cheesin' like that saying, man this show is the shyt. Then the last scene came and I was officially brain fukked

:mindblown:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I hate to be such a reactionary, but this show...:whew:

Gonna be a serious contender by the end of its run. Carrie has the ability to make me want to high five her, back hand her, and then high five her again all in the span of one episode

Last edited:

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These shows have developed a new formula...

Between Dexter and Homeland with the bombs dropped on the 2nd ep...
Damn, we only on the 2nd freaking ep, and it got a brotha like...:merchant::ooh::ohlawd::lawd:

Carrie best thang acting, male or female, right now...
She got crazy down pat...
To me, Walt is the only thing comparable...

So much to eat right now, Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk, that gets me through till Thursday...:smugdraper:
Then Thursday Night Football...:win:
Then Boss on Friday...:myman:

What...:mj:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn i love this show :to:

Best show on Television

Real talk though, Brodie would not have his cell phone on him in a secure building like that, much less the room.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk though, Brodie would not have his cell phone on him in a secure building like that, much less the room.

i was thinkin this too. would brody really be able to pull out a celly and send a text like that in the situation room? seems a lil far fetched....

but i love this show and great episode. and one of the creators/directors/producers of this show must really love jazz. shout out to them playing one of my fav bill evans song during the party scene at the beginning.