In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Araña

I don't want to know the spoilers. I just want to know are you :snoop: because you read them or are you :snoop: because it's wack?

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
@Araña

I don't want to know the spoilers. I just want to know are you :snoop: because you read them or are you :snoop: because it's wack?

Fred.

:snoop: because I read it, if it turns out to be true there is gonna be alot of :ohhh: and some legendary posting thats is all I'm saying

DONT DO IT TO YA'LL SELVES !!!!!
uryde3at.jpg

DO NOT READ THOSE SPOILERS ARAÑA DID THAT,SO HOPEFULLY YA'LL DON'T GO THROUGH THAT :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Araña;2527371 said:
:snoop: because I read it, if it turns out to be true there is gonna be alot of :ohhh: and some legendary posting thats is all I'm saying

uryde3at.jpg

DO NOT READ THOSE SPOILERS ARAÑA DID THAT,SO HOPEFULLY YA'LL DON'T GO THROUGH THAT :snoop:
Damn it was only 3 more days :sad:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Araña;2527371 said:

uryde3at.jpg

im tempted, but must resist :why:; i did hear some shyt though...like how
Gotcha.+Fooled+ya_bdd2c4_3330628.jpg

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, someone lock this thread until any potential spoilers are gone :beli:

Im gonna avoid this damn thread until Monday morning :sadbron:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The comparison to 24 wouldn't come up if nobody knew the creators of the show were connected to 24. Let's be honest about that atleast. And again, who cares about realism? Honestly, Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men are probably the only two popular shows on TV that are realistic the whole way through. We're watching fiction, brehs. :dahell:
Boardwalk is realistic? Didn't Richard Harrow bust in and kill about a dozen goons like he was Max Payne? Didn't Al Capone light up a convoy of cars with a full blown machinegun?

I love that show but let's be honest...

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Boardwalk is realistic? Didn't Richard Harrow bust in and kill about a dozen goons like he was Max Payne? Didn't Al Capone light up a convoy of cars with a full blown machinegun?

I love that show but let's be honest...

Massacres are unrealistic? I could see if you said the scale was embellished, but unrealistic?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Araña;2527371 said:

uryde3at.jpg

This is all needed to hear :ohlawd:

I knew they wasnt gonna let me down :whew: