Daps
nah, no elisha cuthbert slander

48vy3uo.gif

:shaq:

Fred.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Elisha Cuthbert >>>>>>>>>>> anything in the world.

And I only half don't mean that.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Oh, this season is wack, huh? We got them Golden Globes on deck, nikkas :shaq:

My nikka Finn aint get nominated tho :dahell:

But Mad Men finna take home best drama tho :mjpls:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don't know anything about any of that. The two main arguments I see going on are "is this season less realistic?" and "is this show turning into 24?". I've seen the creators of this show admit to both, so these particular arguments should be over.

Fred.
The comparison to 24 wouldn't come up if nobody knew the creators of the show were connected to 24. Let's be honest about that atleast. And again, who cares about realism? Honestly, Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men are probably the only two popular shows on TV that are realistic the whole way through. We're watching fiction, brehs. :dahell:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The comparison to 24 wouldn't come up if nobody knew the creators of the show were connected to 24. Let's be honest about that atleast. And again, who cares about realism? Honestly, Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men are probably the only two popular shows on TV that are realistic the whole way through. We're watching fiction, brehs. :dahell:

I dunno breh. Like I said it don't bother me but I can see the similarities. All 3 writers were also involved with "X-Files" but nobody compares this to that. They could really....with all the conspiracies and shyt going on.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I dunno breh. Like I said it don't bother me but I can see the similarities. All 3 writers were also involved with "X-Files" but nobody compares this to that. They could really....with all the conspiracies and shyt going on.

Fred.

:manny: I dunno, breh. I'm just not a fan of comparing shows in general. I like to judge shyt on its own merits. I'm not caping for this show, just trying to keep it real: Homeland is the new kid on the block of the premier shows and it's getting some Stretch Armstrong criticism. This is coming from a guy that has posts in this thread criticizing the show.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I dunno, breh. I'm just not a fan of comparing shows in general. I like to judge shyt on its own merits. I'm not caping for this show, just trying to keep it real: Homeland is the new kid on the block of the premier shows and it's getting some Stretch Armstrong criticism. This is coming from a guy that has posts in this thread criticizing the show.

Nah nah man. I don't feel like you're caping. We're just having a discussion breh.

Being compared to "24" ain't a bad thing anyway. "24" was the shyt.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh, this season is wack, huh? We got them Golden Globes on deck, nikkas :shaq:

My nikka Finn aint get nominated tho :dahell:

But Mad Men finna take home best drama tho :mjpls:

The only Golden Globes "Mad Men" got this year is Christina Hendrick's titties.

Finn is gonna win "Best Drama Series" solo and next year they'll change the series to "Finnland". :youngsabo:

Fred.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:snoop:I couldn't help myself and I read those online spoilers do yourselves a favor and don't read them don't google it :sheed: just leave it alone :snoop: