In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
you guys think Brody is gonna sleep with the fishes?

No, they are only half way through Brody's story. This is not 24 where Jack Bauer experiences no growth after 8 seasons.

Guys are so used to watching shows that are over the top, that they forget different shows have different goals. Lol@the dude who says he not sure where they can go with him. :smh: Brody's story has a lot of depth.

And what's makes it even better we have Saul and Carrie whose stories are only half way done. This show is not about explosions and shooting at terrorists. Carrie hasn't shot a gun the entire show. They still want Brody dead, but not so soon into the story.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No, they are only half way through Brody's story. This is not 24 where Jack Bauer experiences no growth after 8 seasons.

Guys are so used to watching shows that are over the top, that they forget different shows have different goals. Lol@the dude who says he not sure where they can go with him. :smh: Brody's story has a lot of depth.

And what's makes it even better we have Saul and Carrie whose stories are only half way done. This show is not about explosions and shooting at terrorists. Carrie hasn't shot a gun the entire show. They still want Brody dead, but not so soon into the story.

This is what im saying but a lot of fans complained that Brody survived season 1 and I saw a interview with the producers before season 2 started and they said they wouldnt drag the story on forever and when/if they kill Brody off they would do it gracefully blah blah blah

IMO Brody is the show and once he dies so does Homeland

I just hope they dont fukk it up tonight

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
This is what im saying but a lot of fans complained that Brody survived season 1 and I saw a interview with the producers before season 2 started and they said they wouldnt drag the story on forever and when/if they kill Brody off they would do it gracefully blah blah blah

IMO Brody is the show and once he dies so does Homeland

I just hope they dont fukk it up tonight

If they kill Brody, I wouldn't be mad. But they would have to do it next season, killing him now would feel too soon. It could happen in the finale, because they still have the Saul, Carrie, and Estes dynamic to carry the show.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Carrie makes this show unwatchable at times. I've never known a character to annoy me in such a way before.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:dahell: Who you think getting that inheritance, breh? You really wanna act like my nikka Finn doesn't have multiple income streams anyway? He has hoes on every other corner in D.C. :youngsabo: Got young buls slanging white all through east D.C. Slanging mollies, xanies and percs to them college kids at Howard and Goergtown. Being the VP's son was just a front, breh, the best front a nikka could ever ask for. We talking about a dude with more bodies than a Chinese graveyard but never caught a charge. New Balances?:aicmon: Try Ferragamo's, breh. Old Navy? :comeon: Try, Burberry, nikka. Tater tots and mystery meat? :childplease: Try having your own personal chef cooking you the finest pheasant, caviar, crab legs with the heavy butter, etc. Juicy juice? :stopitslime: Try the finest of Argentinian Malbecs and Hennesy Paradis as a digestif. Y'all nikkas really burying the gawd? My dude is on the private jet to the Turks & Caicos with Cris caseloads right now, breh. You hittin the pause button on the gawds empire but that boy-game advanced, complete the genesis. :myman:
Every post this nikka makes about Finn is...

:krsshake:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:lawd:The last supper is upon us Brehs:ohlawd:

tumblr_mf5g44Wkxc1rea4mdo1_1280.jpg