In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Just an idea but I wondered if the "nazir" that got gunned down was a look alike decoy, and the real nazir is still out there. But if that happened, brody would of probably been able to tell ...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

His meal ticket is dead breh

That lil nikka bout to be in public schools next year with some dead ass new balances on and a dusty old navy hoodie eating tater tots and mystery meat while sipping on some juicy juice

Its over for that lil nikka

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
His meal ticket is dead breh

That lil nikka bout to be in public schools next years with some dead ass new balances on and a dusty old navy hoodie eating tater tots and mystery meat while sipping on some juicy juice

Its over for that lil nikka

:dahell: Who you think getting that inheritance, breh? You really wanna act like my nikka Finn doesn't have multiple income streams anyway? He has hoes on every other corner in D.C. :youngsabo: Got young buls slanging white all through east D.C. Slanging mollies, xanies and percs to them college kids at Howard and Goergtown. Being the VP's son was just a front, breh, the best front a nikka could ever ask for. We talking about a dude with more bodies than a Chinese graveyard but never caught a charge. New Balances?:aicmon: Try Ferragamo's, breh. Old Navy? :comeon: Try, Burberry, nikka. Tater tots and mystery meat? :childplease: Try having your own personal chef cooking you the finest pheasant, caviar, crab legs with the heavy butter, etc. Juicy juice? :stopitslime: Try the finest of Argentinian Malbecs and Hennesy Paradis as a digestif. Y'all nikkas really burying the gawd? My dude is on the private jet to the Turks & Caicos with Cris caseloads right now, breh. You hittin the pause button on the gawds empire but that boy-game advanced, complete the genesis. :myman:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:dahell: Who you think getting that inheritance, breh? You really wanna act like my nikka Finn doesn't have multiple income streams anyway? He has hoes on every other corner in D.C. :youngsabo: Got young buls slanging white all through east D.C. Slanging mollies, xanies and percs to them college kids at Howard and Goergtown. Being the VP's son was just a front, breh, the best front a nikka could ever ask for. We talking about a dude with more bodies than a Chinese graveyard but never caught a charge. New Balances?:aicmon: Try Ferragamo's, breh. Old Navy? :comeon: Try, Burberry, nikka. Tater tots and mystery meat? :childplease: Try having your own personal chef cooking you the finest pheasant, caviar, crab legs with the heavy butter, etc. Juicy juice? :stopitslime: Try the finest of Argentinian Malbecs and Hennesy Paradis as a digestif. Y'all nikkas really burying the gawd? My dude is on the private jet to the Turks & Caicos with Cris caseloads right now, breh. You hittin the pause button on the gawds empire but that boy-game advanced, complete the genesis. :myman:

:gladbron::deadmanny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

2ff.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

1ht2ly.jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finale should be around 90 min.

Clip from the finale:

Saul letting Carrie know :ufdup:

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

i'll get on my hexagram shyt and say that no one ever says "East DC" but still...:deadmanny: