In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
all the critics are saying the show jumped the shark sunday

I figured there would be a lot of criticism over the remote controlled heart attack.
Most people need to just take a step back and realize this show has never been all that realistic and it is just staying true to what it has always been.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I can't lie its the mole shyt that's kept me the most intrigued on this show by far....if they abandoned it I would've been :pacspit: at this whole season but now that its back in full swing I'm :win:. This season's definitely had some faults but the show keeps me on the edge every single ep...no other show comes close to doing that. Plus the mystery angle with the mole. I'm a sucker for that kinda shyt. Def best show on TV right now :whew:

Its not even a big part of the storyline, only reason it came up after 10 episodes because its a witch hunt against Saul.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
are they gon explain how brody passes that lie detector test season one? :usure:

29726874.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dahell: If this show jumped the shark then Breaking Bad jumped the shark when that plane blew up over Walt's house, Mad Men jumped the shark the moment we found out Don stole someone's identity, I can keep this going for all of the big shows on TV. Let's keep it really real: this show crushed the building at the Emmy's and now people are putting a ridiculous magnifying glass looking for faults, no matter what Dhalsim lengths they have to go to to do so.

And the whole mole thing is not a good example of how this show is like 24. The mle trope is a staple of any series that has to do about espionage. No matter the medium. Metal Gear Solid, the Bourne Movies, the show Alias back in the day. If there's spies, there's moles.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Its not even a big part of the storyline, only reason it came up after 10 episodes because its a witch hunt against Saul.

Without the mole what else keeps the show interesting at this point in the season? The terrorist attack this season was corny compared to the last and I never saw it succeeding in the first place. There was nowhere near the tension of the shyt that went down in the first season finale. So now all you have is Abu Nazir running around solo kidnapping hoes? The only intrigue left is the mole being involved a bigger deeper plot that's been brewing all along.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Without the mole what else keeps the show interesting at this point in the season? The terrorist attack this season was corny compared to the last and I never saw it succeeding in the first place. There was nowhere near the tension of the shyt that went down in the first season finale. So now all you have is Abu Nazir running around solo kidnapping hoes? The only intrigue left is the mole being involved a bigger deeper plot that's been brewing all along.

Mole was an issue before they caught Brody and Aileen Morgan. 10 episodes into season 2, its just a witch hunt against Saul. Nazir will be the main focus, since everything else has been settled.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Can we do a Saul vs Estes in the probability of one them being the mole?
Who found out the location of Abu Nazir's house where they killed Issa? I'm pretty sure Nazir would have no problem using his kid as a martir just to get to Brody.
What has Saul done of meaningful to get Abu Nazir?
Estes is that suspect nikka just by looking at him, straight up.

cook

Banned
Daps
galvez could be the mole. he was out of the equation when they stopped the bomb plot, something a mole would have tipped them off about.

this episode when they got the call from carrie and were looking at maps to find out where nazir was, it looked like he was texting on his cell phone :leostare: