In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt. I love this fukkin show. Just when you thought the writers maybe slipped up and lost track of the Mole issue..BOOM...next episode we are right back on it. These nikkas are crafty as fukk, they got off the Mole chase and dug deeper into Nazir's plan, without revealing shyt and still had us sweating each week...paced it out perfectly and are now about to go back into some conspiracy shyt..

It's gonna be a hell of a race at the Emmy's

I know @hexagram23 is loving the fukk outta the writing right now

:whoa:

I ain't watched this shyt yet, you got me in here dodging spoilers, where's the love at breh? :why:

I'm about to watch it in a sec though. :smugbiden:

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Carrie and Nazir going back and forth about who is a terrorist was crazy. That nikka Nazir said "it may take a century, 2 or 3...but we will exterminate you"

has any show on TV been then consistent episode after episode? we are witnessing something special.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Carrie and Nazir going back and forth about who is a terrorist was crazy. That nikka Nazir said "it may take a century, 2 or 3...but we will exterminate you"

has any show on TV been then consistent episode after episode? we are witnessing something special.

A lot of Nolanverse Batman shyt going on in this season :ohhh:

- The interrogation being Batman/Joker

- Carry/Nazir back and forth like when Bane was talking to a broken Bruce

- Frantic pace of shyt going on

- Greatness :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This bytch Carrie really thought coming at Abu Nazir with just a pipe was a good idea?
:usure:

On some "Streets of Rage" shyt....

sor-remake-gameplay_weapons.png

Fred.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This bytch Carrie really thought coming at Abu Nazir with just a pipe was a good idea?
:usure:

I said the same thing a page back.

:comeon: & :aicmon: @ Carrie getting kidnapped by the most dangerous terrorist in the world... leaving the facility because of Brody's deal and THEN coming back looking for the same guy with some wack ass pipe even though this dude just had the burner to her dome.

:what:

The stupidity of that made me just...

:mindblown:

That was some shyt you'd expect from The Walking Dead or something

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

It was at this point in the episode I'm toasted as fukk and I'm looking at the screen like "How much is left in this episode?? Is this the Season Finale?? WTFFFFF IS GOING ON!!" :damn::sadcam:

And I normally HATE people do that :laugh:

If this season got the awards that last season got, I wouldn't be mad. First season kinda felt like 24 so I was like ehhh but it's coming into it's own right now.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I can't lie its the mole shyt that's kept me the most intrigued on this show by far....if they abandoned it I would've been :pacspit: at this whole season but now that its back in full swing I'm :win:. This season's definitely had some faults but the show keeps me on the edge every single ep...no other show comes close to doing that. Plus the mystery angle with the mole. I'm a sucker for that kinda shyt. Def best show on TV right now :whew: