In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Triple agent? So Brody's a dude playing a dude pretending to be another dude?:ohhh:

image.jpg

Fred.

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.) Loyalty mission

2.) what?

3.) thousands sneak in America every month

4.) They cant be on his nuts every sec of the day

5.) :aicmon: Why would the Secret be in the VP's private office? Brody is a high ranking member of Congress with classified access who's thought to be the next VP. He's a marine who withstood 8 years of torture overseas. He doesnt even show up on their radar, he's more qualified to protect the VP than most of the Secret Service.

1. The CIA was onto the tailor...So you send one of the most recognizable people in the country and one of the most important people to your organization to pick him up.

2. 5 or 6 CIA/FBI officials are killed is a huge huge story. The president and vp would be made aware of brody's involvement

3.Why leave the middle east to come to the US. More likely to be caught, less connected to his cell and running the organization.

4. They are ready to kill him at a moments notice they know nazir is still in the country and will be contacting him. They will be following his every movement

5. Brody's running around like a lunatic... there had just been an attack foiled against the vp

The first season was great, the 1st half of this season was very good, but lets be reality the show has gone off the rails

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1. The CIA was onto the tailor...So you send one of the most recognizable people in the country and one of the most important people to your organization to pick him up.

2. 5 or 6 CIA/FBI officials are killed is a huge huge story. The president and vp would be made aware of brody's involvement

3.Why leave the middle east to come to the US. More likely to be caught, less connected to his cell and running the organization.

4. They are ready to kill him at a moments notice they know nazir is still in the country and will be contacting him. They will be following his every movement

5. Brody's running around like a lunatic... there had just been an attack foiled against the vp

The first season was great, the 1st half of this season was very good, but lets be reality the show has gone off the rails

I said earlier in the thread, season 1 was based on an Israeli series called "Hatufim" created by Gideon Raff, that's why his name appears in the opening credits. Fox bought the rights to "Hatufim" and developed it for America.

The three other guys working on this show, Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon, Chip Johannessen are all from "24". And "X-Files" prior to that.

Anyway, the second season is all them. The first season was based on Gideon Raff's series.

Fred.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah this is the episode where I'm officially off the bandwagon....shyt had me with the :beli: pretty much the whole time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I like the show...but Carrie is corny...so the bytch goes back in the factory with a lead pipe against a terrorist with a gun?...comical

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
This.

:pachaha: at complaining about that now.

Its pure comedy, if all the shows are trash then what is good? Breaking Bad? :laugh:

These guys have such high standards, that makes you wonder what is this great mythical show they watch that has no flaws...

By Brody letting the VP die, he made his mark. This was the only thing he was missing, or his name would never be mentioned at all.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its pure comedy, if all the shows are trash then what is good? Breaking Bad? :laugh:

These guys have such high standards, that makes you wonder what is this great mythical they talk about that has no flaws...

By Brody letting the VP die, he made his mark. This was the only thing he was missing, or his name where never be mentioned at all.

The show is great, but people are getting feelings hurt when someone criticizes it.

I think they are executing somethings poorly with Carrie. I mean, I still cannot get over her going back after Nazir with a fukking pipe. That shyt is so retarded, there is literally no explanation for her doing that. fukk bringing a knife to a gun fight, she gonna bring a pipe to one.

Her antics on the side of the road when Brody got lifted up in the helicopter... she disobeys direct orders every episode and they still letting her be so involved.

:what:

It's to the point where I just go :snoop: when Carrie is on some, "I'm not gonna do anything stupid Saul" for the 5th time.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The show is great, but people are getting feelings hurt when someone criticizes it.

I think they are executing somethings poorly with Carrie. I mean, I still cannot get over her going back after Nazir with a fukking pipe. That shyt is so retarded, there is literally no explanation for her doing that. fukk bringing a knife to a gun fight, she gonna bring a pipe to one.

Her antics on the side of the road when Brody got lifted up in the helicopter... she disobeys direct orders every episode and they still letting her be so involved.

:what:

It's to the point where I just go :snoop: when Carrie is on some, "I'm not gonna do anything stupid Saul" for the 5th time.

Saul and Estes were always my favorite characters.

I'm amped because Brody came through and crushed the buildings. :salute:

I usually check my e-mail or soccer match results or browse Coli when Carrie or Margaret Thompson is on.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm getting :beli: @ Carrie's antics. Tone that shyt down a little