In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Mole was an issue before they caught Brody and Aileen Morgan. 10 episodes into season 2, its just a witch hunt against Saul. Nazir will be the main focus, since everything else has been settled.

So ur saying all thats left for the next 2 eps is them chasing Nazir around 24 style? I got a lil more faith in the writers than that. We'll see

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Crazy theory about what's been happening:

Homeland Season Two: The Brody Theory (Spoilers) : The New Yorker

The theory is this: Nicholas Brody is faking it. He plotted with Abu Nazir to have Carrie kidnapped, so that Brody could “save” her, thus ensuring her loyalty and manipulating her into concealing their crimes (which she did, after all: she didn’t tell her bosses about the scheme to kill the Vice-President.) All that face-acting Damian Lewis was doing, with the yelling and the screaming into Skype—a notable departure from the subtlety of Lewis’s earlier performance? He knew Carrie was listening. It was an act.

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think there is a mole. There have been two operations against Nazir that he wasn't aware about (other than the Brody text message).

Saul is just being targeted because he knows too much, simple as that.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Crazy theory about what's been happening:

Homeland Season Two: The Brody Theory (Spoilers) : The New Yorker

The theory is this: Nicholas Brody is faking it. He plotted with Abu Nazir to have Carrie kidnapped, so that Brody could “save” her, thus ensuring her loyalty and manipulating her into concealing their crimes (which she did, after all: she didn’t tell her bosses about the scheme to kill the Vice-President.) All that face-acting Damian Lewis was doing, with the yelling and the screaming into Skype—a notable departure from the subtlety of Lewis’s earlier performance? He knew Carrie was listening. It was an act.

I was thinking the whole season that Brody still working with Nazir was a possibility...its gotten less likely the past few eps but u never know. Thats why Im looking forward to the finale. Are they just gonna keep it standard, capture nazir maybe have a big death and keep it at that. Or pull some wild shyt at the last minute? Im hoping for the latter

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:childplease: if you seen 24 youd see exactly why... the whole mole shyt is directly from 24... Abu Nazir = Habib Marwan... lead agent who goes against authority bauer = carrie... and my nikka estes kinda look like dave palmer :heh:

:ld:

:leon:

True. But I could never get over how on 24 you always knew that there would be 2 or 3 boss stage villains before the big villain was revealed, and there was always ridiculous body counts.

But the show does parallel it in a way. I can see the similarities.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpnQ_ROfzVE"]British Actor David Harewood (Homeland) talks about being awarded an MBE 31.12.11. - YouTube[/ame]
Triple agent? So Brody's a dude playing a dude pretending to be another dude?:ohhh:
He's a quadruple agent.

US soldier turned terrorist turned CIA operative turned terrorist (again)

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show is finished

it would of gone down as an all time great miniseries with Brody blowin up the bunker while Carie got shocked

brody textin during the nazir operation

dana's retarded story line

Sending brody to take care of the tailor

fbi/cia getting taken out

Nazir coming to the us

CIA not following brody

secret service not around the vp while brody did his thing

i will keep on watching, but if they bring brody back for S3 i'll bail

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:wow: just caught up

"fukk your family" this VP is very Demonic and deserves to die. :wtf: I thought my dvr fukked up and finished recording early I downloaded the episode. and it still ended shortly

@Obart U is a crazy mofocka :russ: :dead:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Sending brody to take care of the tailor

fbi/cia getting taken out

Nazir coming to the us

CIA not following brody

secret service not around the vp while brody did his thing

i will keep on watching, but if they bring brody back for S3 i'll bail

1.) Loyalty mission

2.) what?

3.) thousands sneak in America every month

4.) They cant be on his nuts every sec of the day

5.) :aicmon: Why would the Secret be in the VP's private office? Brody is a high ranking member of Congress with classified access who's thought to be the next VP. He's a marine who withstood 8 years of torture overseas. He doesnt even show up on their radar, he's more qualified to protect the VP than most of the Secret Service.