In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Holy shyt. I love this fukkin show. Just when you thought the writers maybe slipped up and lost track of the Mole issue..BOOM...next episode we are right back on it. These nikkas are crafty as fukk, they got off the Mole chase and dug deeper into Nazir's plan, without revealing shyt and still had us sweating each week...paced it out perfectly and are now about to go back into some conspiracy shyt..

It's gonna be a hell of a race at the Emmy's

I know @hexagram23 is loving the fukk outta the writing right now

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: & :aicmon: @ Carrie getting kidnapped by the most dangerous terrorist in the world... leaving the facility because of Brody's deal and THEN coming back looking for the same guy with some wack ass pipe even though this dude just had the burner to her dome.

:what:

The stupidity of that made me just...

:mindblown:

That was some shyt you'd expect from The Walking Dead or something

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

nikka went from

David_Estes.jpg

to

tumblr_meg081PjvS1qlah3d.png

:mindblown:

Like fukk breh, didn't this dude look in the mirror after he got his haircut and said, "fukk is this sheeit?"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the most 24 ish episode of the series so far..down to the 47 min run time.

a bit of bad overacting by brody during the first skype session.

that said i still loved it since 24 is in my top 5:smugfavre:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's Carrie gonna do , when she finds out the vp is dead or in a coma or whatever she heard nazir tell Brody to get that serial yet he saved her life

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:dahell: My nikka Finn da gawd got that vitctory speech written already. His pops is in the bushes so you know the prince is ready to sit in that throne. He ain't worried about no 47% or 1%. My nikka's about all the percents...of bytches that is :mjpls: I was scratching my head when I seen him hit up Dana, but when you think about it it makes sense. You can't be having just some random ass PAWGS as first ladies. :scusthov: It's one thing to have a big booty hoe throwing it back in the suite in Morocco, but you can't be on the campaign trail with those ratchet ass bytches. :childplease: Dana's got that first lady steez. She just needs that upgrade. Switch them New Balances for some red bottoms. That Old Navy for some Louis V. That Honda Accord for a Aston Martin. Those mayonnaise sandwiches for some caviar. :salute: My nikka Finn didn't even remember what ol girl he ran over looked like. He was just tryna get Dana back in the stable. Give her another shot. If she's smart she'd stick with the script and get on the Oval Office swag. :obama: Kick that lame nikka Xander over that fiscal cliff and step in Air Force One with the gawd. :whoo: Flying coast to coast. Sipping Moet in the private jet. Eating foie gras at a bistro in Paris then catching a flick at Cannes. :youngsabo: Or...she could stick in that safe house the CIA got her stuck in. Chris da gawd robbing all those 50 inch Vizios, mom dukes giving up the guts to that off brand nikka Mike. Eating those runny ass eggs for breakfast every morning. It's up to her tho. :manny:

On another, less important, note tho. Y'all nikkas keep bringing up 24. I loved 24, but at no point did that show have scenes like the convo between Carrie and Nazir or the convo between Brody and Nazir. This show creates the same intense level of suspense that 24 did without anywhere near the same amount of actual action.
nikkas can't even explain why it's like 24 except the concepts are similar :facepalm:

24 was like fukking Terrorism Star Trek.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
shyt is like a Tyler Perry movie with all of the over-dramatic acting...some of the most unlikable characters, but the plot got me hooked. :ehh:

So they are setting this nikka Brody up for the Presidential run?:krs:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Carrie running down the road with that redneck trucker chasing behind her wanting his cell phone was some funny looking shyt.