In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
finn for president!!

:dahell: My nikka Finn da gawd got that vitctory speech written already. His pops is in the bushes so you know the prince is ready to sit in that throne. He ain't worried about no 47% or 1%. My nikka's about all the percents...of bytches that is :mjpls: I was scratching my head when I seen him hit up Dana, but when you think about it it makes sense. You can't be having just some random ass PAWGS as first ladies. :scusthov: It's one thing to have a big booty hoe throwing it back in the suite in Morocco, but you can't be on the campaign trail with those ratchet ass bytches. :childplease: Dana's got that first lady steez. She just needs that upgrade. Switch them New Balances for some red bottoms. That Old Navy for some Louis V. That Honda Accord for a Aston Martin. Those mayonnaise sandwiches for some caviar. :salute: My nikka Finn didn't even remember what ol girl he ran over looked like. He was just tryna get Dana back in the stable. Give her another shot. If she's smart she'd stick with the script and get on the Oval Office swag. :obama: Kick that lame nikka Xander over that fiscal cliff and step in Air Force One with the gawd. :whoo: Flying coast to coast. Sipping Moet in the private jet. Eating foie gras at a bistro in Paris then catching a flick at Cannes. :youngsabo: Or...she could stick in that safe house the CIA got her stuck in. Chris da gawd robbing all those 50 inch Vizios, mom dukes giving up the guts to that off brand nikka Mike. Eating those runny ass eggs for breakfast every morning. It's up to her tho. :manny:

On another, less important, note tho. Y'all nikkas keep bringing up 24. I loved 24, but at no point did that show have scenes like the convo between Carrie and Nazir or the convo between Brody and Nazir. This show creates the same intense level of suspense that 24 did without anywhere near the same amount of actual action.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
how did i read through this and aint nobody holla about the gawd of all gawds...

my nicca galves is back like cooked crack!!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
how did i read through this and aint nobody holla about the gawd of all gawds...

my nicca galves is back like cooked crack!!

:dahell: You really didn't think my nikka Galves da gawd wasn't gonna come back like he left something? My dude ate those bullets like they was Scooby snacks. Matta fact dude was out the ICU in two days. He just told the nurse with the phatty to keep it on the dl so he could go to Brazil and mack on some bytches. :shaq: My dude damn near pulled his hamstring going in on those Brazilian bytches. Busting Scary Movie nuts. :noah: Then he showed up back at the CIA like he ain't missed a shift. Five o'clock shadow like a boss. My boy Nazir better watch his back now. They got yung Sherlock Galves back on the case. Checkmate nugga. :youngsabo:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
:dahell: You really didn't think my nikka Galves da gawd wasn't gonna come back like he left something? My dude ate those bullets like they was Scooby snacks. Matta fact dude was out the ICU in two days. He just told the nurse with the phatty to keep it on the dl so he could go to Brazil and mack on some bytches. :shaq: My dude damn near pulled his hamstring going in on those Brazilian bytches. Busting Scary Movie nuts. :noah: Then he showed up back at the CIA like he ain't missed a shift. Five o'clock shadow like a boss. My boy Nazir better watch his back now. They got yung Sherlock Galves back on the case. Checkmate nugga. :youngsabo:

:salute:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm still tryna figure out how GI Hoe gon' come at ya guy Brody all wrong with Mike da bish nucca's d!ck still on her breathe. She all like,"Brody, what are we doing?"

I was sittin' in front of the tv like:what:. Brody should have flipped on her like, "B!tch, whatchu mean WE?!?! I was kidnapped, YOU are the f*ckin my ex homie.........again"

Ok, so Dana saw a Carrie @ the police station............. so f*ckin' what? Carrie is seen @ a police station = It's cool to f*ck Mike da bish n!gga. That's her rationale, like she has proof that Brody the Terrorist is still f*ckin Carrie (which he is, but she don't know that).

She was rubbin' it in too talkin' bout how she's glad Mike was there to comfort the fam or some sh!t(Pretty much tellin' her husband that they f*ckin):damn:

:wow:I'm tellin' y'all, this harlot has stressed me enough these 2 seasons and I think it's time to prepare a bush for her and Mike da Bish n!gga. I can't take this emotional strain she's puttin' me through every week. It's time for me to cut my losses and burden this L right now and begin the long, painful healin' process. I loved you Jess, it was real to me woman:snoop::to:

Get this woman out of my life Showtime, I'm ready.:rip:Broad got me simpin' out in front of my real woman, laying back on the couch like spillin' my guts like Tony Soprano and she sittin' back like Dr. Melfi tryna council me on my issues wit Jess the harlot :smh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: My nikka Finn da gawd got that vitctory speech written already. His pops is in the bushes so you know the prince is ready to sit in that throne. He ain't worried about no 47% or 1%. My nikka's about all the percents...of bytches that is :mjpls: I was scratching my head when I seen him hit up Dana, but when you think about it it makes sense. You can't be having just some random ass PAWGS as first ladies. :scusthov: It's one thing to have a big booty hoe throwing it back in the suite in Morocco, but you can't be on the campaign trail with those ratchet ass bytches. :childplease: Dana's got that first lady steez. She just needs that upgrade. Switch them New Balances for some red bottoms. That Old Navy for some Louis V. That Honda Accord for a Aston Martin. Those mayonnaise sandwiches for some caviar. :salute: My nikka Finn didn't even remember what ol girl he ran over looked like. He was just tryna get Dana back in the stable. Give her another shot. If she's smart she'd stick with the script and get on the Oval Office swag. :obama: Kick that lame nikka Xander over that fiscal cliff and step in Air Force One with the gawd. :whoo: Flying coast to coast. Sipping Moet in the private jet. Eating foie gras at a bistro in Paris then catching a flick at Cannes. :youngsabo: Or...she could stick in that safe house the CIA got her stuck in. Chris da gawd robbing all those 50 inch Vizios, mom dukes giving up the guts to that off brand nikka Mike. Eating those runny ass eggs for breakfast every morning. It's up to her tho. :manny:

On another, less important, note tho. Y'all nikkas keep bringing up 24. I loved 24, but at no point did that show have scenes like the convo between Carrie and Nazir or the convo between Brody and Nazir. This show creates the same intense level of suspense that 24 did without anywhere near the same amount of actual action.

I'm likin' the way ya boy Finn movin' right now, keepin' Snitch Jr. under his control comin' through talkin' bout how he can't sleep at night:heh:. He playin Snitch Jr. like a flute right now, plantin' that emotiomal seed in her head. She was like, "I didn't know the world was like this" and Da Gawd sat back, laid his feet out like, "Yeah, well, now you know."

He bout to have her like Abu had Brody, Tom and Roya. It's no coicidence that they went right from his scene with him pimpin' Dana, straight to Abu's scene puttin' Carrie in her place:jawalrus:. Some ol' master manipulators.

All hail Finn Da Gawd

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm still tryna figure out how GI Hoe gon' come at ya guy Brody all wrong with Mike da bish nucca's d!ck still on her breathe. She all like,"Brody, what are we doing?"

I was sittin' in front of the laptop like:what:. Brody should have flipped on her like, "B!tch, whatchu mean WE?!?! I was kidnapped, YOU are the f*ckin my ex homie.........again"

Ok, so Dana saw a Carrie @ the police station............. so f*ckin' what? Carrie is seen @ a police station = It's cool to f*ck Mike da bish n!gga. That's her rationale, like she has proof that Brody the Terrorist is still f*ckin Carrie (which he is, but she don't know that).

She was rubbin' it in too talkin' bout how she's glad Mike was there to comfort the fam or some sh!t(Pretty much tellin' her husband that they f*ckin):damn:

:wow:I'm tellin' y'all, this harlot has stressed me enough these 2 seasons and I think it's time to prepare a bush for her and Mike da Bish n!gga. I can't take this emotional strain she's puttin' me through every week. It's time for me to cut my losses and burden this L right now and begin the long, painful healin' process. I loved you Jess, it was real to me woman:snoop::to:

Get this woman out of my life Showtime, I'm ready.:rip:

I tell ya... television wives ain't shyt. :pacspit: to all those Real Housewivs shows as well.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
As far Jessica and Brody goes, they're even to me. Dude was considered dead for 8 years and she moved on and never got over Mike(neither did he) after he returned back from the dead. :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
As far Jessica and Brody goes, they're even to me. Dude was considered dead for 8 years and she moved on and never got over Mike(neither did he) after he returned back from the dead. :manny:

Yeah, I actually have no problem with Jessica or Mike. They don't get me annoyed or irritated at all. Jessica gets a pass from me.

I think the hate worthy broad on this show is Dana, I can't stand that bytch. Watching her facial work is like playing a game of Russian roulette.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I actually have no problem with Jessica or Mike. They don't get me annoyed or irritated at all. Jessica gets a pass from me.

I think the hate worthy broad on this show is Dana, I can't stand that bytch. Watching her facial work is like playing a game of Russian roulette.

It wouldn't have been so bad if she moved on with another dude other than Mike, his best friend.

Ya boy Mike pulled a D!ck Witman move, but only way worse. Instead of takin' Brody's name and sh!t, he stole ya man's whole family like:what: Even Draper wasn't that dirty:smugdraper:

What's even worse, Mike da Bish nucca feels like Brody the Terrorist stole HIS fam and HE'S the imposter :smh:

And I used to like Dana, but it's time to call Estes's barber and tell him to shave off Dana's brows forreal, I'm tired of seeing them move