In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
although late in 24's run this turned out to be true, remember this is only the SECOND season of homeland and were already drawing comparisons. 24 had 8 long seasons, perhaps 2 more than it shoulda been, and in its 2nd season it was top notched crack entertainment. hell like homeland, the show even won an emmy for best drama. those first 4-5 seasons were certified greatness (IMO). it was the 6th season where the showed began falling back, season 8 at the least finished off solid i felt but those first 5 seasons were fantastic.

ppl need to watch those first seasons of 24 i feel they are heavily forgotten in todays tv dramas. Jack Bauer needs to make a special appearance on this show, i would have a nerdgasm if such things could be done lol

The only thing I remember about S2 of '24' is Kim Bauer climbing through mountains running away from mountain lions and shyt....

...and that I didn't much care for it.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
The only thing I remember about S2 of '24' is Kim Bauer climbing through mountains running away from mountain lions and shyt....

...and that I didn't much care for it.

the scene were jack bauer is on the phone with her talking her through literally killing her kidnapper and her killing the dude, was as intense a moment as anything i seen on tv. thats why 24 and homeland will have many comparisons, i love homeland but so much of the tension brings me right back to the good ole 24 days

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
if they kill saul :beli:

brodie walking into the vice president office unguarded :beli:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nazir walking round solo stopping at 7/11 and taking hostages like its nothing :beli:
skyping with a blackberry :beli:
secret service nowhere in sight :beli:
cia not tracking brody even tho one of their agents have gone missing :beli:

the blackberry skype session had me :russ: