In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Nah the deal was Brody would leave politics completely when it was all over

I'll take a wild guess, and say Estes don't want to take any chances on Brody reneging. Brody would be untouchable as the vice president, unless they leak that tape, but leaking the tape would be too messy for the C.I.A.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saul interrogation/covert skills :flabbynsick: when he was talking to that nurse. she saw right through him right away :sitdown:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I still feel like we still don't know what side Brody is on :mjpls:, one way might be to end the season with some sort of attack and Brody hitting errbody with the :umad: having the people like :damn:

I agree with people saying it's 24 ish now, prblem I had with 24 was that it was too much of hte same season after season so I lost interest after a while. Homeland still the best show on this fall.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet that dar dahl cac is nazirs boss or superior in some way

in 24 there was always a old white dude in the shadows calling the shots and backing the terrorists

in season 5 it was the president himself :bryan:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:dahell: Can you blame her tho? A dapper nikka like Finn da gawd comes through in the Maserati, same color period blood with the Miley Cyrus guts, purple label head to toe, Audemar with the exquisitely cut diamonds, out the country but his blueberry still connecting, what else was she really supposed to do? :what: Stick with that square nikka Xander? :skip: A date with the nikka consists of dust blunts, 40's of OE, and 5 minutes of awkward sex in his pop's 96 Oldsmobile, breh. It's only right she tried to roll with a winner. Hot cocoa in the Aspens, white party in the Hamptons, gondolas in Venice but the gawd step out and walks on water. Just so happens Dana had to fukk up a good thing. :yeshrug: Now she's living that struggle life. Hearing her mom get smutted out by Mike in the next room. Knowing her pops is gonna be coming home to dishes and empty soda cans. :huhldup: Meanwhile Chris gives no fukks and is hype off those 50 inch Vizios in every room.

My nikka Quinn's working for Dar Adul da gawd?:ohhh:

My nikka Obarth :ohlawd:
You need to write a movie script or book. :ahh:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Estes is just covering himself up, Remember he was part of that drone strike that killed Nazir's Kid. Also I don't think he liked almost being blown to bits in that bunker, I Like this new angle of him reaching out to a black ops chief gives him more depth . His character seemed like the type to Report everything to the VP now I don't think he said anything at all.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Could you contextualize this breh?
:ohhh:

I was rush-typing, breh :pachaha:

Watching and posting leaves my grammar a bit wrecked. She was just telling him how to conduct himself and how things are gonna go after Nazir's group was done with him.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
saul interrogation/covert skills :flabbynsick: when he was talking to that nurse. she saw right through him right away :sitdown:

watch yo mouth :fukkyou:

my man Saul know what he's doin

#teamsaul

side note....why the hell everyone call this dude Brody? His own wife calls him by his last name? :heh:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
who you think gave them that info about where to strike..... saul.... who got it from nazir... it was all part of the plan... kill nazirs boy to turn brody :troll:

:ohhh:

tumblr_m6kpg7KjR61qiwuxx.gif