In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mike aint a popular character here, but the sonning he gave Dana in her room was :ahh: Finally someone calls her out

She made the usual 3-4 goofy faces but was like :manny: "fukk it, Im a little c*nt and hes got a point"

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low key, Chris is one of the most hilariously one-dimensional characters Ive seen in a while. He's straight Leave It To Beaver status, fresh out of a Fruit Roll-Ups commercial. His name should be TROPE :pachaha:

I wonder if they plug him into a wall while he sleeps

ai.jpg

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Low key, Chris is one of the most hilariously one-dimensional characters Ive seen in a while. He's straight Leave It To Beaver status, fresh out of a Fruit Roll-Ups commercial. His name should be TROPE :pachaha:

ai.jpg

LOL dude walked into the room on some "by golly, these televisions sure are swell"

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

dude is the only one in the house who aint smashin on the regular or catchin bodies... the fukk does this kid do all day :russ:

even dana caught a body :comeon:

LOL dude walked into the room on some "by golly, these televisions sure are swell"

"Hi Dad, theres TVs everywhere and Uncle Mike is here and he made breakfast" :mindblown:

I was a DUMB ASS KID but fukk me I knew better than that

:dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dana putting in the low-key supporting performance of the year :takedat:

Yeah bruh, the lil chick be acting her ass off real talk. Its a wack ass internet thing to hate on everything and everybody in anything but you gotta admit when somebody is killing it "at their job" (lame nikkas, its the bytch job to play this role, it worked on you nikkas I see lol). The logic of why she is mad is a lil throwoff, but the lil chick killing the role while she doing it.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

ai.jpg

"Hi Dad, theres TVs everywhere and Uncle Mike is here and he made breakfast" :mindblown:

I was a DUMB ASS KID but fukk me I knew better than that

I hate that fukking character. Everyone got some real shyt on their mind except for this jolly ass clown.

I wanna fukk the shyt out of Jessica. :noah: :takedat:

She's Brazilian/Italian :drool:

Baccarin attended Public School 41 and New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies, where she and Claire Danes were classmates.

:whoo:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what do they do with him? Tell me how he goes from being on the phone with his family in his house to being dead in some alley way or something

Bruh, the dude disappears from his family as it is for days sometimes. They can easily dump him anywhere after a day or two on ice and say he got clapped by terrorist or who ever. Don't forget they would also take over the forensics of the scene and tell what ever story they please and everyone would just have to take it as fact. Plus it just a show, more far fetched shyt get a pass all the time (Carrie getting back in the CIA after a meltdown, leaking sensitive material, and fukking the prime suspect).