In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's not the look of someone that just got told to stop acting like a bytch and fall in line?

That is the same look she uses for confused, angry, shocked, sad, guilty....all she does is furrow her brow, dart her eyes all over and pout.
The last time she gave a good performance was last season when she was on the phone with Brody while he had a bomb strapped to his chest.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
They will never kill of Brody (or carrie obviously) until the last season at least.

Word, but I think it was powerful enough to even see Estes show his hand. You know this nikka truly is a patriot if he ready to use and off Brody, who was set to fukk some shyt up already. A dope plot point at the end, is if Estes is ready to off him, but Boss Brody finally uses that vest to take them both out :wow:

I thought Estes was too accommodating to Brody, and I honestly just :yeshrug:'ed it off to weaker writing for this season.

My fault :snoop:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They will never kill of Brody (or carrie obviously) until the last season at least.

This is what im hoping but I dont see how Brody can go back to having a normal life again unless hella people die before this season over

They might have to make him go underground to keep him alive

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This is what in hoping but I dont see how Brody can go back to having a normal life again unless hella people die before this season over

They might have to make him go underground to keep him alive

Him and Carrie gonna be "us against the world" at some point. I imagine the son will get offed, forcing the wife to tell Brody to leave their lives, but the daughter finally realizing the position he was always in, without that info about him ready to off the veep, will believe in him again.

Imagine if they can't stop Nazir this season, and we get some sort of terrorist attack that sends the world of Homeland into some alternate universe shyt where 9/11 hysteria is sent to the bushes in comparison to the new world created.

shyt.... :ohhh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Mike aint a popular character here, but the sonning he gave Dana in her room was :ahh: Finally someone calls her out

She made the usual 3-4 goofy faces but was like :manny: "fukk it, Im a little c*nt and hes got a point"

:snoop:*sigh* You know what, as much as I hate Mike da bisa n!gga, I gotta agree witcha. When he put Dana in here place I was all perplexed.

My mind was like "F*ckin' right Mike da b!sh nikka. Dana pack yo sh!t and get in the trunk", but my heart was like, "N!gga, you ain't the man of the house, stormin' all up in muhf*ckas rooms:pacspit:"

That was an alpha move tho, so when they kill him off, they should make it a quick double tap to the dome rather than a tsunami of bullets. It's more dignified

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That is the same look she uses for confused, angry, shocked, sad, guilty....all she does is furrow her brow, dart her eyes all over and pout.
The last time she gave a good performance was last season when she was on the phone with Brody while he had a bomb strapped to his chest.

Naw dog, I got a teenage daughter, girl has been spot on. Girls in that age range stay having that stank look on their face for everything.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Low key, Chris is one of the most hilariously one-dimensional characters Ive seen in a while. He's straight Leave It To Beaver status, fresh out of a Fruit Roll-Ups commercial. His name should be TROPE :pachaha:

I wonder if they plug him into a wall while he sleeps

ai.jpg

Didn't we see that niggler playin' Call of duty or some sh!t in the first season?!?!

I bet as soon as he goes to his room and puts on that headset and goes online, the oblivious / unbelievable naive Chris is deaded :bustback::dead::boss:

Dem kids like Chris talk an astonishing amount of sh!t online

We see you ChrisDaCapitolCityAssasin2001

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't we see that niggler playin' Call of duty or some sh!t in the first season?!?!

I bet as soon as he goes to his room and puts on that headset and goes online, the oblivious / unbelievable naive Chris is deaded :bustback::dead::boss:

Dem kids like Chris talk an astonishing amount of sh!t online

We see you ChrisDaCapitolCityAssasin2001

:pachaha:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Looks like Estes said no way he let a terrorist come so close to becoming President of the United States, I must have been on crack thinking Brody was gonna be in the White House.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Estes said no way he let a terrorist come so close to becoming President of the United States, I must have been on crack thinking Brody was gonna be in the White House.

Nah the deal was Brody would leave politics completely when it was all over