In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
A better question would be, why do you think the alphabet boys would just dump him in his driveway?

So what do they do with him? Tell me how he goes from being on the phone with his family in his house to being dead in some alley way or something

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This nikka was a mole :ohhh:

But who put him on the task force???? :mindblown:

Mrs. Brody going back to her ways :shaq:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That nikka Jack Bauer gonna end up in this show, deading nikkas across the country on sight, like they just watched that tape in The Ring :dead:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What an episode. To be honest, I was pretty :smoker: :ahh: but its become a ritual before watching my favorite shows.

I guess Im unsure of one small thing, did Roya get busted too? Im not sure what happened there

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
"He's here to kill terrorists, Sau"

Estes, you slippery fukk :wow:

:ohhh: I forgot about that part...

Well Brody = Terrorist so we can act like he didn't warn nikkas

As far as pacing and storylines go, this season has been totally different, They have been all over the place (in a good way) and I actually feel like I have to watch every episode since Brody got turnt at least twice...

I don't know how they gonna wrap this shyt up but they better get it right...

:noah: only 3 more episodes... I'm not sure what i'm supposed to do with my sunday nights without any Homeland or Breaking Bad

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
roya is a bad bytch

2etupupe.jpg
:noah: :noah: :noah:

rynuqumu.jpg
:takedat:

Hopefully her being captured doesn't end her run on the show
ebyse6uz.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm wondering if there's a few "plot holes" or I missed something; regarding the last episode...

1. Why was #teamsaul snooping on Quinn? I remember Carrie being skeptical of his credentials in the beginning of the season. Was there anything other than that?

2. The dude that Quinns reporting to...are we supposed to know who that is? They said his name like it was some big reveal, but that shyt meant nothing to me. Do we know who he his?

3. Who the fukk is Quinn? The scenes for the next episode referred to him as an "off the books, black-ops guy". Does that mean an authority higher than the CIA is over watching the mission? Why would Estes be cool with that? Why would that even be necessary?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm wondering if there's a few "plot holes" or I missed something; regarding the last episode...

1. Why was #teamsaul snooping on Quinn? I remember Carrie being skeptical of his credentials in the beginning of the season. Was there anything other than that?

2. The dude that Quinns reporting to...are we supposed to know who that is? They said his name like it was some big reveal, but that shyt meant nothing to me. Do we know who he his?

3. Who the fukk is Quinn? The scenes for the next episode referred to him as an "off the books, black-ops guy". Does that mean an authority higher than the CIA is over watching the mission? Why would Estes be cool with that? Why would that even be necessary?

1. Nah, that was it. It was a little abrupt the way they brought that story line back up, but :manny: they did mention it before after all.

2. Nah. It's a new character. It was a big reveal because Quinn is on some Black Ops shyt and apparently the new guy is his boss, not Estes.

3. Black Ops isn't necessarily above the CIA but they don't operate within the confines of the law. They murk people in their drive way for example.

As far as why it's necessary, because a former (?) terrorist is now a CIA asset and close friends with the Vice President. This has "political disaster" written all over it if anything goes wrong. So at the earliest possible moment they will erase the problem, which is Brody. For now he has a line to Nazir so he's useful.

Fred.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Carrie knew what she wad doing by sending "Magic Mike" to watch Jess(and the kids).

:skip:

Carrie knew what it was. Hell when she told Brody that she sent Mike over there Brody probably knew what it was too.

Dana putting in the low-key supporting performance of the year :takedat:

:ohhh: If we're THIS highly opinionated about her character then she must be doing something right :manny: