In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
What I'm tryna figure out is, since The GI Hoe formally know as Jess is fornicating with Mike da bish n!gga again, how long will it take her to tell him about Brody killing Walker?!?!

I mean, we know she can't keep her mouth or legs shut after Brody confides in her, so how long before she snitches?

I can see it now, her and Mike are laying in bed post coitus :to: and then she opens her mouth about it. Then Mike da bish n!gga gets mad, calls up wheelchair and reassembles the broken down A minus team with is platoon buddies to try take down Brody:smh:............................then get themselves murked something horrible and GI hoe and Snitch Jr. get even more pissed at Brody. The soft a$$ son will be oblivious as usual tho

Right, I don't know how grown men here stanning Mike - dude tryna act all friendly in front of Brody, schemin' in the background ... when it was time to scrap he got his ass handed to him by a man who's been living in a cave for the majority of the last 8 years famished and malnourished.

a bytch nikka, that's that shyt I don't like. :wtb:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Probably spinned it and made it look like Nazir put a hit on him

I thought of that, but I feel like you would need more than one body for that or at least an explanation for how/why someone had access to Brody like that, especially if it comes to light that he was working for the CIA.

You can't just say someone killed the driver and pretended to be him because there never was another driver.

You can't just say the driver was working for Nazir because you know who did it and you can't just give up on that lead.

Then again the entire country seemed to shrug walker getting killed off without too much suspicious besides a drunk:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
This is true

And smh at mike one minute he's like my best friend next minute his best friends wife comes in and reaches for his dikk and he's plowing it

Brody wife is a smut, one minute she's covering up Dana's crimes and giving speeches can't wait to be like a :smugbiden: wife, next she's cavorting with another Dude

Homeland =
3qzvw4.jpg

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
And she knows that the girl is better off with the cops not knowing. :mindblown:

SMH. I hope Mike da bish and GI hoe formally known as Jess let her attempt to turn herself in and she can see what it's like to have them CIA goons on her a$$ for tryna get Finn on the row

She cryin' cause somebody got ran over, but let's see what it's like to have you Brother, step father and mother duct taped and curled in a trunk like shrimp:smugbiden: She ain't ready for that

Broad said, "I wish he never came back home, everything was fine before he came home." Last time I checked, he wasn't the one who told Finn to f*ck shyt up that night in the car. :leostare::comeon: I miss the Dana that used to spit that hot fire at GI Hoe for being a trollop:rip:to the likeable Dana

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either Brody dies or Quinn dies + Estes forced to resign by the end of the season. It's a slippery slope. They can't obviously keep the status quo even if they end up catching Nazir.

If there is a 3rd season though, one of the main characters is not going to be in it. I don't see how they can kill off Brody and lose the dynamic of Carrie/Brody that really makes this show:ohlawd: I'm gonna lean towards Estes getting canned/Quinn getting killed.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
If Estes was smart he'd kill Brody, frame/out Roya and her people saying they are terrorists and killed him for getting too close.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
lol @ people calling Jess a slut, while her husband been cheating on her behind her back, fukking Carrie raw in backseats and log cabins :russ:
its obvious their marriage is over.

:smugdraper:Yeah we know, it's a double standard, but f*ck it, it's wrong and she's still The GI Hoe. That's the mother of his kids and she's with his friend bruh:comeon: She be cuttin' deep too, lettin' Mike come all up in the crib talkin' in whispers after Brody told them to cool out wit that madness, comin' in the garage throwing down my man's Qur'an not being a supportive wife, b!tchin him out all the time after he been down for 9 years, tellin' all my man's secrets to her lover:no: She ain't holdin' him down, of course he's gon roam around

If it's over, she should end it and move in with Mike the bish n!gga instead of tryna be Jackie Kennedy, throwing fundraisers and sh!t. They're in the kitchen lookin' like a fam trashin' Brody every chance they get and all, while ya boy gettin' kidnapped by helicopter and having his family threatened by some goons who make good on threats

F*ck Mike and that strumpet:mad:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Its a teams thing :youngsabo:

I dont like Brody, pink lipped Who from Whooville looking ass nikka

I was pissed when he aint off himself in the season 1 finale.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Watching now, and Carrie's telling Brody what he has to do after his got away from Nazir.

Brody with that reverse shyt :ohhh: