In and out burger is so overrated

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
so i went to california for the first time last week. finally got in and out burger. i get in there and the menu only has 3 items. burgers, fries and drink or shake. the burger was ok but nothing to brag about. personally as far as fast food goes, give me hardees anyday.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I have friends that prefer Carls Junior

I havent had either and the closest hardees is 2hrs away which aint even have all the same items

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
after a while it becomes pretty basic :yeshrug:

Carl Jr's dope. but don't ever eat it downtown where they share the joint with kfc. could of swore I had aids in my food breh

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Maybe eat it once a year, from San Diego, but it's a dope place, better then other fast food spots, even if it doesn't have the variety of the menu, which I think has become overwhelming, though I may hit a Jack in the Box once a year or so. I always have to get two double doubles though, the burger is kind of small. As far as burgers, Burger Lounge is my go to spot.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i went to california for the first time last week. finally got in and out burger. i get in there and the menu only has 3 items. burgers, fries and drink or shake. the burger was ok but nothing to brag about. personally as far as fast food goes, give me hardees anyday.

you're missing the point the moment you start talking about the Menu.

its not a fast food joint. its a BURGER joint. they keep it real simple. BURGERS, BURGERS, and more BURGERS. oh by the way there's fries, shakes and sodas. thats it.dont ask for anything else.

now let me let you in on a not secret secret.

the next time you hit in and out. Ask for your burger, "ANIMAL STYLE". then tell me that aint a top notch burger joint burger.

and for the record, they do make cheese toast sandwiches. its on the secret menu. they dont do chicken or anything like that.

one last thing. everyone should try their protein style burger "ANIMAL STYLE" if you dont like onions tell em with NO onions. you will realize the bun was getting in the way of this great taste the entire time.