In and out burger is so overrated

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
i dont even like culvers but you sound like a butt hurt fakkit here. damn breh what did culvers do to you?

I'm butt hurt because I feel like Culvers is overrated:leon:
Anyway for one its overpriced, 2nd its just a burger with a buttered bun, 3rd I tried their fish basket before and it was straight meh.......I rather eat a Steak n Shake burger (but hold the fries)

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all ain't even know about that bobbys burger palace

shyts on 5 guys

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm butt hurt because I feel like Culvers is overrated:leon:
Anyway for one its overpriced, 2nd its just a burger with a buttered bun, 3rd I tried their fish basket before and it was straight meh.......I rather eat a Steak n Shake burger (but hold the fries)

no the fact that you felt the need to include the phrase "in my life" as if that isnt already implied in what you said. makes you sound like a homosexual drama queen.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
no the fact that you felt the need to include the phrase "in my life" as if that isnt already implied in what you said. makes you sound like a homosexual drama queen.

But it is the most overrated burger I had in my life:yeshrug:

Dont you just love opinions :smugfavre:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California people be acting like In-N-Out is on some Chick-fil-A level type of fast food.

It's the same how East Coast people overrate White Castle.

From my experience....

In-N-Out

White Castle

:huhldup::thumbsdown:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
One of the main reasons I visit Cali so often, aside from the smoke, is In-N-Out. :ohlawd:

Last summer I think I was there 5 days & ate I&O about 6-7 times. :ahh:

Double double, fries, animal style everything with some hot peppers on the side. :shaq:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i actually went there yesterday.

never really been a fan of the fries but i always kill em, burgers are extra onpoint tho.

:laff: @ anyone saying carl's > in & out. how does hardeecarls put so much extra crap on their burgers and it still tastes bland??? :wtf:

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fatburger, really? :leostare: We have one at the mall near my house in Pakistan and it's just OK.

My hiearchy:

Shake Shack > In n Out > Five Guys > WhataBurger > Carl's Jr > Fatburger

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:wtb: at In and out burgers ever being overrated. Other burger spots ya try In Hawkins in Watts across the the street from the Nickerson Gardens, the O.G Tams on Fig near century, A 1 burgers off Vernon in the 40's. If those spots too hood for you Pie N burger is Pasadena is pretty damn good and there is always Apple pan which i never been too; but its pretty fukking famous though.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:wtb: at In and out burgers ever being overrated. Other burger spots ya try In Hawkins in Watts across the the street from the Nickerson Gardens, the O.G Tams on Fig near century, A 1 burgers off Vernon in the 40's. If those spots too hood for you Pie N burger is Pasadena is pretty damn good and there is always Apple pan which i never been too; but its pretty fukking famous though.

Hawkins house of Burgers........:whew:............

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i went when i was in vegas cause of the hype it was good but nothing life changing kinda forgettable :ld:

i thought whattaburger was better when i was in el paso a few years back was a more memorable burger that joint was diesel and :noah:

but there are local non-chain spots in philly that blow both those spots out of the water

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
in-n-out isn't fast food breh. that's a burger joint and a damn good one too. :lupe: the fries are nasty though...