In and out burger is so overrated

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
When I had them hoes in Vegas they were :noah:

But since they came to Dallas and I've eaten it, it just don't taste the same...

Carls Jr is pretty good too and they'll switch it up have some burgers up there you can't get nowhere else...

And to the cats that mentioned Whataburger :salute:

I don't know what they been doing they last few years but their burgers have gopne to the next level...

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
In And Out depends on the location now . I'm in Sacramento and the North Natomas location is the best one I've ever went to and I've been to over two dozen locations. The Elk Grove one though is :trash: The rest around here are :ehh: As for the drive thru lines, same thing. One location may have cars wrapped around the restaurant while another may have none at all.

I'm not saying they're the best though but they're up there for a BURGER JOINT.

From where I've been, 1. Whataburger 2. Fatburger 3. In and Out 4. Five Guys 5. Carl's Jr

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to eat it every other day when i was in high school and got so sick of it that i cant fukk with in n out anymore. still better than five guys tho

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'll put What a Burger against all them. But it's a local joint around my area that's like a drive up burger joint. And for about 7 bucks their burger fries and drink combo is just as good as any national chain I have ate. 100 percent ground beef like you eat at home with plenty of meat and with lettuce and tomato they don't slap it on their it's actually something like you make at home. They have been open for over 40 years so they have been doing something right.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Scary thing about Whataburger is that they used to be WAY better back in the day when they made everything fresh... It took like 10 minutes to get your food, but it was worth it. Those fries were so great I can still remember them to this day.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
them goddamn 11 dollar burgers and shyt. it's good though

tumblr_mcbo6gmyvf1r0qoyso1_500.gif

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
*Disclaimer*

Whataburger is bomb!!!

ANYWAY

No one really talks about Whataburger like that. Funny thing is, if folks did, you would get the bullshyt "ohhhhh it's soooooo overrated" threads like this.

The more people talk, the more people hate.