Burger King fall off is crazy

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Nobody wants to pay nine dollars for three cheeseburgers. Inflation hit BK hard. :scust:

And I say this as a BK stan who ate there religiously during the pandemic. The crispy wraps were a great addition, but once the 2 for $5 deal went away...........:camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They have a perception that they’re dirty so they need a rebrand.

They need to get rid of the brown tile floor and beige in their color scheme.

Plus was it ever true. That Popeye or burger King owned one another in a merger?

As I was hoping the Popeye king would become a thing. All they need to do was put a crown on the Popeye marketing.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Once bk got cheap on their only side worth a damn.

The classic ol onion ring.

Once they turned that into some microwave bullshyt.

Bk was dead out here as a real alternative. As it had nuffin to separate itself from the pack.

It is like they never learned to upgrade their chicken sammich. Once Wendy's chicken sammich crushed the building.

So once their chicken sammich held no monopoly any longer. Plus they never up'd the quality on their op school chicken sammich fast enough.
till it was way to late.

It is like.
that was the end of bk chapter.

@The Burger King

Just stating not hatin my guy.

Art Barr

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
If Burger King brings back their version of the Big Mac, Im copping day one.
Hero_0010_Big_King.png

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Bk tampers with its menu too much

And they fukking scamming

How is a 3 piece french tost stick 99 cents

But a 5 piece is like 3 and change. Foh

Ive literally caught people there try to put in 5 pieces to add up my meal, idk to steal it or what. I said i wanted 5-3 piece sticks

They charged me 3-5 piece came to lile 11 bucks i wanted kill thrm

Bk aint been shyt since they got rid of the pepper nuggets. fukking so mad at that man. I still taste that taste in my mouth from my time as a child and they got shytty nuggets and fries.

I only go there for 2 for 5 OG chickens

Their new chicken sandwhich with cheese and bacon like 15 dollars. Their fukking crazy. I couldnt even believe it. You can get 3 chicken sandwhiches at popeyes for the price of one bk chicken meal

And the one bt me always hires runaways, trans and retards who fukk up the order everytime and takes a half hr. If you say something they throw a conniption

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to a Checkers in Florida about 15 years ago.

That shyt was so good but I ordered the chili cheese fries and legit had the shyts for a whole damn day. No vomit but it fukked my stomach ALL THE WAY UP.

Wendy's is OK but for some reason, I don't trust them. Think I heard some story about a woman finding a rat in her chili way back in the day and it made me hesitant to go.

I was just talking to a Wendy’s employee about the contents of chilli meat the other day

I wouldn’t trust it breh, it’s usually the throw away meat

Not talking rats but probably some meat that fell on the floor or wiped on the bottom of an employee’s shoe :sadcam:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

The Coli don’t love Burger King and Whoppers?! :dahell:

The Coli ain’t got no love for Burger King and Whoppers and chicken fries?! :dahell:

Well let it be known then… :ufdup:

Burger King should really hire the guy behind this alias for their social media already. He's got the skills to face off with Wendy's and Jack in the Box's witty banter on Twitter.