Burger King fall off is crazy

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The Coli don’t love Burger King and Whoppers?! :dahell:

The Coli ain’t got no love for Burger King and Whoppers and chicken fries?! :dahell:

Well let it be known then… :ufdup:

@chuckifubuck ..
full

You gotttttaa update the OP .. @The Burger King responds ...
full

Lol shots fired .. @The Burger King
Burger_King_Burns_McDonalds_And_Kanye_On_The_Viral_List_Main_Millennial_Research.gif

Beef ?? .. Get Flame Broiled Brehs ..
full

bk-gif.gif

Daps
As a kid, I preferred BK to McDonalds. I know it was never on top but at least it was good competition back in the day.

Nowadays, you go to any area with a bunch of fast food spots, and they all have a line out the ass except for Burger King, which is always empty as fukk. Anytime anyone's talked about having BK its always like "yeah everywhere else was full and BK was empty so I just went there."

They might need to do one of em rebrands where they shyt in the old menu and pretend like they upped the quality, on some dominos shyt
Damn you're spitting facts.

Ran some errands with wifey. We hadn't eaten breakfast so we decided to stop for food. There's a Chick Fil A and Whataburger about 0.5 miles away but a BK right next to where we had been shopping.

BK line was empty and it was midday on a Friday. Friday lunch at popular spots are ALWAYS packed around DFW.

We drove past WB/CFA and those lines were ridiculous. Drove a little further and saw Kellers and Jakes (local spots) plus In N Out....all were packed. Never see more than one or two cars at BK. Tastes OK but people don't fukk with em. McD's is the universal spot where everyone can find something. Local spots got the quality while CFA, In N Out etc., are lauded for better customer service, food quality and branding.

Daps
BK is still the best round my way… do not and have never fúcked wit McDonald’s. Wendy’s stay messing up my orders and Checker’s slow as shyt even when I’m the only person in line. :camby:
Went to a Checkers in Florida about 15 years ago.

That shyt was so good but I ordered the chili cheese fries and legit had the shyts for a whole damn day. No vomit but it fukked my stomach ALL THE WAY UP.

Wendy's is OK but for some reason, I don't trust them. Think I heard some story about a woman finding a rat in her chili way back in the day and it made me hesitant to go.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
That shyt is salty as hell now...I don't know if it's always been like that (probably has), but it's almost inedible now:hhh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Burger King didn’t fall off

McDonalds just has better marketing