In and out burger is so overrated

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
one in nevada would make sense. but its a family owned business. i guess they dont want it to go to far and have to deal with other taxes, laws, etc. as well as try to run the numbers on marketing, etc. just leave it here and let the masses flock from all over.

i mean they have one fresh off the airplane by LAX. you can smell it a couple of blocks away. no lie.

they trying to get yall quick.

They get me.

I admire they business formuler; the basic strategy of just one type of burger (any way you want it, how do you want it), fries and drink/shake is what makes it a winning recipe.

Hate staring at the menu for countless minutes and only picking something out because people behind me breathing down my cardigan like we’re far from friends.

“Mom that’s not fruit punch… that’s watered down ketchup!”

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
WhataburgerLogo.png

NUFF SAID.:lawd:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
the word "overrated" is overrated. stop using it for everything.

here's a few questions.

does the burger taste really good scale of 1- 10 is it at minimum a 7? YES more like an 8 for a fast food burger joint.

If you "ANIMAL style the burger" it would go up to a 8.5 to 10?

Do you have an IN and OUT where you live? if you dont live in cali. the answer is NO.

So again how are they overrated? and yes its a tourist spot. because its something out of towners dont have the luxury of eating like we do here in Cali.

Yeah there is one down the street from me. Well, maybe i say they overrated cuz i dont like all tha extra condiments on my burger
:manny:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Culvers is better than both of em :mjpls:

no burger fukkin with the double deluxe butterburger w/ cheese :ohlawd:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Culvers is better than both of em :mjpls:

no burger fukkin with the double deluxe butterburger w/ cheese :ohlawd:
I ain't had Culvers in a minute but Culvers is a top of the line fast food burger. I'm glad I don't live by one the temptation would be too strong and I would be every bit of 300lbs. I have a hard enough time staying out of Whataburger.

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
Yeah, the golden state exclusivetivity makes it more appealing to tourers.

There should be one in Nevada as well... that area 72 shiit.

According to the In N Out website there's already 16 locations in Nevada. Been to the one in Vegas right off the strip a few times.

They've expanded a lot. 28 locations in Arizona, 18 in Texas and 10 in Utah.