In and out burger is so overrated

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
They are overrated. They are good tho. Everytime i pass by that joint they 10+ cars deep at the drive thru. I went to the one on Sunset blvd in L.A. that shyt was like a tourist site.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are overrated. They are good tho. Everytime i pass by that joint they 10+ cars deep at the drive thru. I went to the one on Sunset blvd in L.A. that shyt was like a tourist site.

yeah, that's one my problems with it. they're some of the cheapest, yet freshest fastfood burgers you can get. with prices being comparable to mcdonalds or any other fastfood chain.

but them long ass lines with cars wrapped around the parking-lot :shaq2:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the word "overrated" is overrated. stop using it for everything.

here's a few questions.

does the burger taste really good scale of 1- 10 is it at minimum a 7? YES more like an 8 for a fast food burger joint.

If you "ANIMAL style the burger" it would go up to a 8.5 to 10?

Do you have an IN and OUT where you live? if you dont live in cali. the answer is NO.

So again how are they overrated? and yes its a tourist spot. because its something out of towners dont have the luxury of eating like we do here in Cali.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Ate there 3 times within a week last summer, not the best burger I ever had but it was still good :manny:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
the word "overrated" is overrated. stop using it for everything.

here's a few questions.

does the burger taste really good scale of 1- 10 is it at minimum a 7? YES more like an 8 for a fast food burger joint.

If you "ANIMAL style the burger" it would go up to a 8.5 to 10?

Do you have an IN and OUT where you live? if you dont live in cali. the answer is NO.

So again how are they overrated? and yes its a tourist spot. because its something out of towners dont have the luxury of eating like we do here in Cali.

Yeah, the golden state exclusivetivity makes it more appealing to tourers.

There should be one in Nevada as well... that area 72 shiit.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
so i went to california for the first time last week. finally got in and out burger. i get in there and the menu only has 3 items. burgers, fries and drink or shake. the burger was ok but nothing to brag about. personally as far as fast food goes, give me hardees anyday.

:lookherebruh:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
burger is so basic
fries are meh

cali ppl stay overrating shyt.

I feel you! This shyt is basic as fukk :leon:

8562992993_25913e99d0_z.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the golden state exclusivetivity makes it more appealing to tourers.

There should be one in Nevada as well... that area 72 shiit.

one in nevada would make sense. but its a family owned business. i guess they dont want it to go to far and have to deal with other taxes, laws, etc. as well as try to run the numbers on marketing, etc. just leave it here and let the masses flock from all over.

i mean they have one fresh off the airplane by LAX. you can smell it a couple of blocks away. no lie.

they trying to get yall quick.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I went to a whataburger in Texas (they don't have it here in Miami) and it was pretty fukking good. I need to try this in n out shyt