in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Show me a season that Wade averaged 35 ppg on 46% shooting, 62 in 3 quarters.81 points, 50 pts in 5 straight games, 37 ppg in one month etc...gtfoh. Nobody but Jordan has ever dominated at the guard position like that.

Over his career, Kobe has taken 1.2 more shots per game and has scored 0.2 more points per game.

Kobe has shot 20+ shots per game in 11 seasons and has won the scoring title twice.

Wade has shot 20+ shots per game in 1 season and he got the damn scoring title.

Wade's worst FG% came in his rookie year and would have ranked as one of Kobe's best. Wade's 2nd worst fg% came the year he was a walking corpse and it tied with Kobe's best.

Statistically, Kobe only beats Wade in categories that involve longevity and pure unabashed ballhogging.

d o L o b

Pro
Daps
:childplease: For the love of god,when I see a player become 5x Champ.
2x Final Champ
1x MVP (shouldve had more if it wasnt for David Stern giving it Steve Nash back 2 back)!!
14X All Star
10x All NBA First Team
Aka Kobe Bean Bryant....

DWade can't even be mentioned in the same breath w/Kobe Bryant.
Kobe Bryant has been the best SG to play since MJ23 retired the Airs...Everyone knows this.

Every person in this forum would take Kobe Bryant over Dwade in a heartbeart. Real game,pickup,one-one,it doesn't even matter. Even on NBA2k!!! lol

I'm Outty.

Kobe should have more accolades, he's been in the league longer.

And you're talking like Wade don't got ANY accolades himself.

D.Wade:

NBA Champion
NBA Finals MVP
NBA Scoring Champion
NBA All Star 8X
All NBA Selection 7X

And he could've easily won MVP in 08/09. He was 1st in scoring, 7th in assist, 2nd in steals, and recorded over 100 blocks. And the most important thing was...Heat won 28 more games from the year before. That's the definition of an MVP.

So don't front like Wade is a nobody compared to Kobe. Wade has a HOF resume already with a chance to keep adding to it.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Show me a season that Wade averaged 35 ppg on 46% shooting, 62 in 3 quarters.81 points, 50 pts in 5 straight games, 37 ppg in one month etc...gtfoh. Nobody but Jordan has ever dominated at the guard position like that.

kobe that season was:ahh:

that 62 in 3 quarters was :ohhh:

i CLEARLY remember watching that game

it was VS. the MAVS

it was KOBE 62
MAVERICKS 61

:ooh:

that shyt was INSANE

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
so dude said Wade is the best SG in the league and Kobe stans are spewing that classic "5 championships... remember his 82 point game?... posting career stats" rhetoric like that has any bearing on who the actual better player is in the present

let y'all tell it and I guess MJ is better than Lebron right now too then huh? :childplease:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
so dude said Wade is the best SG in the league and Kobe stans are spewing that classic "5 championships... remember his 82 point game?... posting career stats" rhetoric like that has any bearing on who the actual better player is in the present

let y'all tell it and I guess MJ is better than Lebron right now too then huh? :childplease:

That's not what happened. Some dude said he was better than Kobe for going on 5 years or so and that's what brought this about.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
:wtf: Please let me see these 9 players better than a healthy Kobe.

Lebron
Durant
Wade
Dwight
CP3
Westbrook
Rose
Melo

and then you could argue D. Will or Kevin Love... even without them, Kobe is currently at BEST the 9th best player in the league IMO

I'll ask this again... what exactly does Kobe do better than the defensively motivated Melo we saw towards the end of the season? Dude is an inefficient chucker at this stage in his career, he's not a great passer, and his defense is nowhere NEAR what it used to be

You guys get caught up in his scoring totals to justify that he's still elite when the dude shot 3 more shots per game than anyone else in the league despite having two all-star big men on his squad, and did so at a 43% clip