in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dumbass speculatory gossip'n fukks failed to realize.

there has never been indepth social group or personal pr.

that voices any issues in miami with wade and shaq, or riley indepthly.

whereas,...in la, the coach of the lakers wrote a whole cot damn book about kobe's inept skill in bball iq to his snooty euro personality.

which created and drove a wedge into the social and basketball culture in the lakers locker room to front office.

with a coach who kept social tranquility between rodman amd pippen...just for starters, and controlled a much better actualized ego in mj, as well.

As I said before who the fukk would actually read this visual diarrhea from this poster.

so until someone named riley, wade or shaw writes an indepth book.

on the issues, and it receives print to the masses.

save that chicken talk ass bullshyt for your hoe like tendencies on another forum thread.

which would be entitled what i think, happened in miami between shaq, wade and riley,..after chrissy kissed it in miami.

you dumbasses don't understsnd verbatim, verbiage, facts or the difference between speculation and facts.

all that social shyt you talembout in miami has never been pr'd by a personal indepth autobiographical type stance book analysis by riley, shaq or wade.

till it happens,...save that bullshyt you dudes wrote in the quotes i posted.

stick to the facts,...one, kobe as a lone superstar on the lakers with his own culture.

needs phil jackson to move him forward in the rounds, of the playoffs.

two, kobe always needs phil jackson and the best ranked bigmen in the gsme to consistently make it past the second round in the off's.

three wade does not need a big man or a high bball iq coached to achieve similiar results and move further in the playoff's.

four since,..all kobe stans arguements are predicated on playoff results.

since 2o1o,..with every high quality postion player and coaching needed roster parts intact.

kobe has failed to win more than one game in the second round.

wade incomparison with the most inept coach and no interior high quality of size center has posted better results.

thus,....making him the better basketball player by the so-called mythos of the kobe ring mythos,...that is erroneously used to make him appear grrater than the obsessive selfish ball hogg blackhole gunner kobe really is.

that nikka, kobe playing with a broke up wrist won't effecrively use two dominant post-up bigs,...that is how much of a liability and loser kobe has recently become.

kobe has embarassingly ost with every high calibur bball iq coach or big men,....that speaks volumes about how poor his iq is,..coupled with selfishness.

that is why he has failed consistently,..dude thinks so errantly highly of himself, from bball.

he even lost a fortune after he rectified his past on numerous occassion in even his own personal life.

so he is a scumbag on the ball court, and in real life.

i still like him as a ballplayer despite his shortcomings, socially and as an iq player.

yet and still wade in similiar situations with less has produced more, in any facet.

when judged amoung the particulars recently,..which is why wade has been the better ballplayer since o9, as a fact.

at least wade will defer,..kobe won't even defer to shaq, bynum, artest, or pau.

yet those players had to actually singlehandidly will their way to execute so kobe could win.

so kobe could be falsely labeled greater than he really is, period.

art barr

As I said before who would actually read this visual diarrhea from this poster.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats my nig but he's too off and on. one game he'll be unguardable, the next 3 games he's basically doing nothing

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
same fakkit t/s(and that's not threadstarter)says wade the SG in the game, then turns around a week later saying he's done?

what a waste of oxygen.