in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

YBE

Banned
Daps
:wtf: Please let me see these 9 players better than a healthy Kobe.

Lebron
Durant
Wade
Dwight
CP3
Westbrook
Rose
Melo

and then you could argue D. Will or Kevin Love... even without them, Kobe is currently at BEST the 9th best player in the league IMO

I'll ask this again... what exactly does Kobe do better than the defensively motivated Melo we saw towards the end of the season? Dude is an inefficient chucker at this stage in his career, he's not a great passer, and his defense is nowhere NEAR what it used to be

You guys get caught up in his scoring totals to justify that he's still elite when the dude shot 3 more shots per game than anyone else in the league despite having two all-star big men on his squad, and did so at a 43% clip

:dwillhuh:

imma take a break from The Coli for a few days man

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
let's be reality, the corpse of Jason Kidd put the shackles on Kobe in the playoffs last year... can you imagine that EVER happening to Wade?

calh45

Cal
Daps
when kobe is 37 and ave 12pts a game..these nikkas will say hes the best sg

smh

I still think you trolling, but Bron has been carrying Wade all season. He's had his worse statistical season since his rookie year. You would've had a better argument last season. Also, there's the fact that when you compare the two just in the playoffs. Kobe wins.

SLz02.png

YBE

Banned
Daps
I still think you trolling, but Bron has been carrying Wade all season. He's had his worse statistical season since his rookie year. You would've had a better argument last season. Also, there's the fact that when you compare the two just in the playoffs. Kobe wins.

SLz02.png

this whole thread is :beli:

if you compare Wade to Kobe career wise, Wade loses.
if you compare Wade to Kobe now, it's a toss up.

you gotta know who you're talking to on here. it's a bunch of chumps upset that Kobe gonna go down as the premier player of this era....

Biggest lie: Kobe's an inefficient chucker. Deron Williams, Derrick Rose, Carmelo Anthony, Brandon Jennings & Ray Allen put up similar FG% this year. Are they chuckers too? Kobe shoots better than half of the league. If Kobe's a volume shooter, what are the other 50 or so guards & forwards he shoots better than. Half the league ain't garbage. Stop the hyperbole :stopitslime: There were only 2 perimeter players above .500% this year (Bron, Nash). 2 players out of 90. Yet every thread lames act like shooting that is a common occurrence :beli:

The only basis these nikkas have is Wade shot 49% to Kobe's 43% but, even then, that conveniently ignores the fact that Wade slashes nearly every play & Kobe shoots. Part of the reason why Wade wont ever match 35.4ppg. You can't do that when you shoot 17% from the three :jawalrus: I'm not impressed with Bron/Wade's FG% when they blow inside every play. It's common sense they'd get a higher clip. I'm impressed by Durant getting the same clip shooting. Wade lovers, what will his FG% look like when he's :flabbynsick: & slower than everyone else? Wade's at best.....equal to Kobe currently. In terms of prime Kobe, he's not even in the same stadium. He's in the parking lot. That's why Bean baked him for 37 both times they played in 2006 :stopitslime:. Maybe next season Wade will take the crown but, Kobe will be 34. Is that really something to be braggin about nikka? :ld:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I hate the way he sliced up my Pacers, but I still think Kobe is better. Kobe just ain't good with 4 other people playing with him. #teamkiller

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
So KObe is better because Wade decided to let Bron get his.

I think I re-realize how ass-backwards you people are. KObe is better despite shooting the lakers out of the OKC series instead of feeding his post player. Wade sucks because he adjusts his game to try to win.

Makes perfect sense. I've had an epiphany. The entire time I thought Basketball was a team game that focused on maximizing possessions. It's actually a series of individual duels between the 5 corresponding positions.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's not wrong.

Dwade is an amazing offensive player but he's not quite on that same level that Kobe was after Shaq left L.A.

When it comes to scoring feats Kobe has done shyt that only Jordan and Wilt had done previously.

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Im a Wade stan but Kobe has been better this season .. the frustrating thing bout Wade is that when he plays with.a chip on.his shoulder dude is a top 3 player.. at times he s not giving an all out effort and gets lazy ...Wade will not play 16 seasons he doesn't have a consistent J his shyt broke since after 09

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Over his career, Kobe has taken 1.2 more shots per game and has scored 0.2 more points per game.

Kobe has shot 20+ shots per game in 11 seasons and has won the scoring title twice.

Wade has shot 20+ shots per game in 1 season and he got the damn scoring title.

Wade's worst FG% came in his rookie year and would have ranked as one of Kobe's best. Wade's 2nd worst fg% came the year he was a walking corpse and it tied with Kobe's best.

Statistically, Kobe only beats Wade in categories that involve longevity and pure unabashed ballhogging.

He said show him a season and you couldnt produce one so you type this shyt as a replacement. Practice being objective, Wade is great but not greater than Kobe.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He's not wrong.

Dwade is an amazing offensive player but he's not quite on that same level that Kobe was after Shaq left L.A.

When it comes to scoring feats Kobe has done shyt that only Jordan and Wilt had done previously.

He wasn't wrong when he said Wade never won a scoring title? :wtf:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He said show him a season and you couldnt produce one so you type this shyt as a replacement. Practice being objective, Wade is great but not greater than Kobe.

You really want to be objective? Show me a season where Kobe has scored with Wade-like efficiency.

Wade has not produced a 35 point per game season or games of 60 and 80 points because he simply does not choose to play that way. Even when Wade had terrible rosters and many of the Kobestans even said he should be playing Kobeball, he still often functioned like a point guard and punished opposing teams for focusing on him and leaving other guys open. Kobe isn't that player. He takes that defense as a personal challenge and tries to win by himself.

Players like Wade and LeBron have always scored much more efficiently than Kobe. Common sense says that if you simply give them more shot attempts, they'll also get more points. Those additional points may come at a lower efficiency level but the fact remains that simply taking more shot attempts than another player doesn't mean you're a better scorer.