in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
wade lead a team that was 15-67

hes disqualified from everything

plus he HAS NEVER been on a higher ALL-NBA team than KOBE... EVER

1. Did he play all 82 games that year? He was recovering from a major injury and played 51 games that year.

2. Since kobe has been all nba first team, how can wade be any higher?

???

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
your a fukkin idiot...

no offense

Don't worry. If somebody as clueless as you gets angry, it's confirmation of the veracity of my position.

Here is where your under developed intelligence fails you.

1 Dwyane Wade made ALl nba first team twice. He should have made more.
2 KObe made All nba first team on DEFENSE. You really want to argue that makes kobe a better defender than wade?

So you are saying that the fact Wade has never knocked kobe out of the all nba first team means kobe is better? I'm not sure how that naturally follows I thought it was based on coaches' voting for 5 players broken down among guards, forwards, centers. I didn't know it was like tetris where players actually have to knock out another particular player before its valid.

tkislive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland but reside in Georgia
:childplease: For the love of god,when I see a player become 5x Champ.
2x Final Champ
1x MVP (shouldve had more if it wasnt for David Stern giving it Steve Nash back 2 back)!!
14X All Star
10x All NBA First Team
Aka Kobe Bean Bryant....

DWade can't even be mentioned in the same breath w/Kobe Bryant.
Kobe Bryant has been the best SG to play since MJ23 retired the Airs...Everyone knows this.

Every person in this forum would take Kobe Bryant over Dwade in a heartbeart. Real game,pickup,one-one,it doesn't even matter. Even on NBA2k!!! lol

I'm Outty.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Pippen - career sidekick
Kobe - 2 Finals MVPs

The classic cycle. After failed attempts at rational arguments, just fall back on shrill assertions.

Let's respond to a few stupid comments.

1. Nash stole one mvp from shaq, another from lebron. Kobe deserved mvp in 2008 and got it.

2. Gasol should have had one of those Finals MVP's

3. You can't rely on assertions, you can't rely on hypotheticals. There is one reason I think Wade is overall better than kobe. Wade tends to play better against tougher competition. KObe tends to play better against weak competition. Wade tends to play a full game (except when he's lazy) on both ends of the court. Kobe tends to ball hog. Wade is a far better defender.

Kobe has a better jump shot. That's about the only thing he has over wade in terms of quality as a player. In all other respects, Wade is better.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Skippy DA GAWD Allah in here dropping knowledge :smugfavre:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
2. Gasol should have had one of those Finals MVP's

Kobe has a better jump shot. That's about the only thing he has over wade in terms of quality as a player. In all other respects, Wade is better.

This is hilarious on so many levels.

Kobe averaged 30 6 5 against the Magic, and 28 6 5 against the Celtics, which one of these MVP's did he not deserve?

nikkas love to forget Kobe was a lockdown defender in his prime,could get to the basket better than anybody, shoot form anywhere on the floor and all that shyt in his prime. In those years (01-07) there is no way in hell Wade was the better player, let's be real..nobody has ever said Wade is the best unarguable player in the league, for the pasr few years it's been between Kobe and Lebron, Wade was always a honorable mention type nikka.

Kobe has had seasons were he was just as good as Wade on D, Wade has never been the offensive force Kobe turned into after Shaq left, nikka doesn't even have a scoring championship to his name.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
wade said himself that hes not on kobes level since he has 5 rings. if he can use the rings argument howcome us kobe stans cant?:yeshrug:

his legacy cant be tarnished at this point. just like Duncan, shaq, ginobli(hes too raw), parker, dirk...wade LeBron and them are a new generation still working on their legacies. I don't think theyd feel good knowing they are better than a 33 year old 16th season playing vet but hey im a kobe stan..................…..:smugfavre: 5 rings and two fmvps bytch!!

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
This is hilarious on so many levels.

Kobe averaged 30 6 5 against the Magic, and 28 6 5 against the Celtics, which one of these MVP's did he not deserve?

nikkas love to forget Kobe was a lockdown defender in his prime,could get to the basket better than anybody, shoot form anywhere on the floor and all that shyt in his prime. In those years (01-07) there is no way in hell Wade was the better player, let's be real..nobody has ever said Wade is the best unarguable player in the league, for the pasr few years it's been between Kobe and Lebron, Wade was always a honorable mention type nikka.

Kobe has had seasons were he was just as good as Wade on D, Wade has never been the offensive force Kobe turned into after Shaq left, nikka doesn't even have a scoring championship to his name.