in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, but I believe Kobe would've won the fukking championship last year. How do you not win a ring with Lebron AND Bosh? I don't care if it was only one season. He isn't better than Kobe, sorry. Kobe won with himself being injured most of his back to back to back run, with Pau and a severely injured Bynum (check his stats and minutes) who hardly played in any of those series. Wade has LEBRON and BOSH but didn't win shyt, but he's better than Kobe?:rudy:

Kobe didn't win a single GAME against the Mavs in the playoffs. fukk this hypothetical bullshyt. He got swept.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
No, but I believe Kobe would've won the fukking championship last year. How do you not win a ring with Lebron AND Bosh? I don't care if it was only one season. He isn't better than Kobe, sorry. Kobe won with himself being injured most of his back to back to back run, with Pau and a severely injured Bynum (check his stats and minutes) who hardly played in any of those series. Wade has LEBRON and BOSH but didn't win shyt, but he's better than Kobe?:rudy:

Why bother with theoreticals?

2004 - Kobe has malone, payton, Shaq against a bunch of no-name Pistons. Gets fukked up.

2006. Wade has Jason Williams, ANtoine Walker, Gary Payton, Zo, and a rapidly deteriorating shaq. Fukks up the pistons. Wins ring.

That ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Kobe's lost with Prime Shaq. Wade's won with Not-So-Prime Shaq.

YBE

Banned
Daps
2006 Kobe lost to the suns in 5 games.

2006 won a ring with Antoine Walker and Jason Williams getting regular rotation, along with old ass shaq, one kidney Zo. Also the same year he raped the Pistons in the playoffs, a team kobe always struggled against.

Kobe-Bryant-Game-Winner_crop_650x440.png

kobelol.png

YBE

Banned
Daps

2004 - Kobe has malone, payton, Shaq against a bunch of no-name Pistons. Gets fukked up.

2006. Wade has Jason Williams, ANtoine Walker, Gary Payton, Zo, and a rapidly deteriorating shaq. Fukks up the pistons. Wins ring.

That ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Kobe's lost with Prime Shaq. Wade's won with Not-So-Prime Shaq.

:what:

2004 Pistons >>>>>> 2006 Mavericks

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

No theoreticals? Okay, Kobe won back to back with Pau, Wade didn't win shyt with the best player in the world (Lebron) and Bosh. That actually happened. Oh and Kobe won WITHOUT Shaq.........twice.:shaq:

Anyway,Malone was 39, Payton 35, and the Pistons were better than LA. In 2006 it wasn't the same Pistons. If Shaq deteriorated (like you said) after 2 seasons, so did the Pistons :shaq:

WTF does this have to do with losing to the Mavs with a prime Lebron and
prime Bosh? Nothing. What does this have to do with NOW? Nothing. Give a 33 year old,16 season Kobe, Lebron and Bosh, he would be working on another back to back.

YBE

Banned
Daps
No theoreticals? Okay, Kobe won back to back with Pau, Wade didn't win shyt with the best player in the world (Lebron) and Bosh. That actually happened.

Anyway,Malone was 39, Payton 35, and the Pistons were better than LA. In 2006 it wasn't the same Pistons. If Shaq deteriorated (like you said) after 2 seasons, so did the Pistons :shaq:

WTF does this have to do with losing to the Mavs with a prime Lebron and
prime Bosh? Nothing. What does this have to do with NOW? Nothing. Give a 33 year old,16 season Kobe, Lebron and Bosh, he would be working on another back to back.

2004 - Pistons (ranked 1st defense)
Allowed 80 points in 2004 playoffs
Allowed 84 points in 2004 season

2006 - Pistons (ranked 3rd defense)
Allowed 89 points in 2006 playoffs
Allowed 90 points in 2006 season

2003-04 Regular Season NBA Team Stats and League Leaders - Defense Per Game - National Basketball Association - ESPN

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I thought Kobe was better all year actually...mainly because Wade seemed to either not be 100 percent or taking it easy in the regular season. Also, until these last 3 games, Wade was really struggling in the playoffs.

But I'd rather have a healthy Wade on my team over a healthy Kobe. Been that way for years in my opinion...but its close enough to go either way.

so since the heat have two players that are apparently better than kobe I guess we can say that they are stacked?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
So what the fukk are you responding for?:shaq:

They both lost to Dallas. Kobe doesn't lose with Lebron and Bosh, not in today's game and competition.

Why do you say that? Kobe couldn't feed the ball to Shaq in his MDE days. You think he can play with Lebron?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

The heat were given that title. I agree with your post, but don't use the ring in your argument as we all know that shyt looked suspect as hell