in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he takes more shots and scores more. When Wade took more shots than Kobe, he outscored him pretty easily.

:childplease:

He averaged 4 more points...

During the 08-09 season Wade averaged 30.2 PPG on 22 FGA per game. That same season Kobe averaged 26.8 PPG on 20.9 FGA per game....

But.......

During the 06-07 season Kobe averaged 31.6 on 22.8 shots. So despite Wade being a much more efficient scorer, the one time they nearly took the same amount of shots per game Kobe still ended up with a higher PPG average.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kobe is a better volume scorer than wade, wade is a better efficient scorer.

Give me wade's efficiency over kobe's explosive binge scoring

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kobe is a better volume scorer than wade, wade is a better efficient scorer.

Give me wade's efficiency over kobe's explosive binge scoring

Did you look at the efficiency of those kobe multiple 50 point games, 60 point games, 81 point game!!!!.

Tell me when d-wade scores that much while doing it more efficiently till then gtfoh, wade is not even in the same block as kobe.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, but I believe Kobe would've won the fukking championship last year. How do you not win a ring with Lebron AND Bosh? I don't care if it was only one season. He isn't better than Kobe, sorry. Kobe won with himself being injured most of his back to back to back run, with Pau and a severely injured Bynum (check his stats and minutes) who hardly played in any of those series. Wade has LEBRON and BOSH but didn't win shyt, but he's better than Kobe?:rudy:

lol,....kobe has never been deep in the off's without a potent post presence.

so how do you think kobe would have beat the mavericks on the heat.
when the heat do not have a potent post presence,.....

plus he got swept with a team with said post presence.

nikka puh-lease,.........

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He was better , but a coach starting a proven veteran over an unproven rookie is really a shocker... :sitdown:

you really think rookie kobe was better than eddie jones,..as a rookie?!?!?!

lol,..........

just stop it,..son!!

art barr

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you look at the efficiency of those kobe multiple 50 point games, 60 point games, 81 point game!!!!.

Tell me when d-wade scores that much while doing it more efficiently till then gtfoh, wade is not even in the same block as kobe.

When Wade dropped 55 he shot at 63%....Though Kobe scored 81 on 60%.

Also if you look at career true shooting percentage (which takes into account 3 point FG% and FT%) Wade is at 56% and Kobe is at 55%

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:childplease:

He averaged 4 more points...

During the 08-09 season Wade averaged 30.2 PPG on 22 FGA per game. That same season Kobe averaged 26.8 PPG on 20.9 FGA per game....

But.......

During the 06-07 season Kobe averaged 31.6 on 22.8 shots. So despite Wade being a much more efficient scorer, the one time they nearly took the same amount of shots per game Kobe still ended up with a higher PPG average.

:wtf: so 22 vs 20.9 is a big difference but 22 vs 22.8 is nearly the same?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
smh Wade has been and will always be 2nd to Kobe at everything in the NBA, thats just the way it will always be, so nah Wade is still 2nd, which ain't a bad thing, but it has and will always be Kobe>Wade, no question. Even the coaches in the NBA know its Kobe>Wade. Ask your casual and most hardcore NBA fans know its Kobe>Wade. Wade is that dude and is dope, but he will always be second to Bryant, which ain't a bad thing. And now he's the best? Wasn't the dude just :flabbynsick: back in game 3 and was going to be known as Tracy McWade? lol He has had a really good string of games to close out the Pacers and has looked unstoppable, but comparing Wade to Kobe? :childplease:
Wade is that dude, but sh!t, its like comparing :childplease: to :jawalrus:

when did kobe beat a well staffed squad in the off's with an understaffed squad.

again kobe has never won anything, in the post season without a potent of sized nba ready center.

wade has won with the same shaq kobe failed with.

plus he just eliminated a team with no of size post presence.

plus last yeAr against the mAvs with an undersized and undercoached squad. wade performed better than kobe. plus actually won a game,...while kobe got swept.

art barr

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: so 22 vs 20.9 is a big difference but 22 vs 22.8 is nearly the same?

:what:

I didn't say 22 vs 20.9 was a big difference. You were the one saying Wade outscored Kobe "easily" during the season Wade took more shots. My entire point was that there wasn't a very big difference between their shot attempts and their PPG's.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did kobe beat a well staffed squad in the off's with an understaffed squad.

again kobe has never won anything, in the post season without a potent of sized nba ready center.

plus last yeAr against the mAvs with an undersized and undercoached squad. wade performed better than kobe. plus actually won a game,...while kobe got swept.

art barr

You should just stop posting nobody reads your annoying posting style, I see your name and skip all over that shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You should just stop posting nobody reads your annoying posting style, I see your name and skip all over that shyt.

my sig's say differently,.........

not to mention,...your reply is so common when you have no defense to the facts.

i just lol at anyone using that as their reply.

you can't dispute facts,...so you try deflection.

which never works,...............goofie!!

over a decade plus of decorated accolades disprove your bullshyt, as well.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:deadrose: thought i was the only one

i know the population of dummies in the world is vast.

so it doesn't surprise me when someone cosigns,...someone who tries to deflect away from the facts.

only a fool attempts to deflect or disprove a fact.

it is a fact,..you can not dispute a fact.

another important fact,.......

art barr

art barr

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

art barr

Wade has never won anything without a big man either

Wade had the best player in the league and a top 5 big last year and still lost

Kobe was hurt last year against the Mavs

Wade just eliminated a team without a top 30 player in the league

It's alot easier for Wade to get off when the best player in the game controls the ball more than half the time

28 Gramz

28 Gramz